Part 18

Y/n POV

I woke up the next day feeling good honestly. When everyone gets back which is like in 2 days I'm going to tell Robert to start tracking down my uncle ofc.

I got up walking to my bathroom and taking a warm shower, I went over to my closet with the towel wrapping around my body. I picked out a outfit.

 I picked out a outfit

Pretty cute. Anyways I need to get Elijah ready for school so yeah. I went into his room to wake him up but he looked so peaceful. After staring at Elijah for like 10 minutes I woke him up and changed him into his uniform.

E: ok im done eating!
You: say bye to aunt Queen ok

He ran over to her giving her a big hug. She smiled pushing Elijah back to me. We got in the car and I drove to his school.

E: bye mom
You: bye baby

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug. I saw him walk over to his little group of friends. Elijah turned back to the car waving his hands, I rolled the windows down and waved back to him.

I drove back home but stopping at Starbucks for me and Queen. The lady asked for a picture so we took some pics then I went back home.

Q: babe is that Starbucks
You: you already know

She did a little dance walking over to me, I smiled giving Queen she drink and started drinking mine. I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram when Richard stood in front of me.

R: boss
You: yes
R: someone's here for you

I nodded my head holding my gun, the guards were standing in front of me when I saw a person that I didn't know.

You: who are you
?: listen I want to be apart of your mafia

I knew who this motherfucker was, he was apart of my enemies gang. Most likely a undercover.

You: why huh
?: she kicked me out
You: your undercover so no

I quickly shot him in the head, I watched as his eyes rolled to the back of his head dropping to the floor. I rolled my eyes giving my guards a signal to take the body and hide it.

Q: undercover
You: yeah doesn't matter tho

She went back to watching tv and I sat with her. Later I picked up Elijah but today wasn't interesting just a normal day but I did sell some drugs. It was getting late so I went to bed.

A: short