Part 22

y/n pov

i woke up the next day with the feeling of someone staring at me. i quickly sat up and saw my uncle. he was just smirking then got closer to me. i felt like screaming but i couldn't. i looked over at my gun but it wasn't there. he kept coming closer and closer until he stopped at the edge of the bed.

uncle: i'm watching you
he whispered up me.

i sat up fast and he was gone. i looked over at the time.

3:25am

nightmare.

great.

is my uncle really watching me? no. i slowly got up and walked to my bedroom door then opened it. i just wanted some water yk. it always gets better with some water. i held on to the railing while walking down the stairs. i made it to the kitchen when i saw a dark figure staring at me.

my uncle?

i grabbed the gun and shot him but he wouldn't fall to the floor instead he walked closer like my nightmare.

uncle: there's a mole in your mafia mija
he smirked and disappeared.

i then woke up again with sweat dripping down my face. fuck fuck fuck fuck! i checked the time again.

3:25am

what the same time? what's wrong with me? i need to figure out who the mole is. but who could it be? this is stressing me out and i can't stress with a baby on the way.

a: sorry i been so inactive with this story but i really do need ideas please