Part 24

Y/N POV

this pain in my heart grew and grew every time i would think of mattia being tortured. Marcus also known as Marcus Cosentino yup that's right me and kairi's older brother. he took mattia, wanna know why? to get back at kairi and me well especially me. when i was 15 and he was 17 i had to choose between kairi or him obviously i chose kairi.

Flashback:

it was horrible rainy day. me kairi and marcus was kidnapped by one of the mafia leaders for taking some money. we all got tied up and were beaten up badly. then in came the mafia leader. he was holding a gun and pulled it on us. at least we would die all together.

mafia leader: y/n choose between your twin or older brother
he said holding up the gun. i was confused.
you: w-what do y-you mean
my voice cracked.

mafia leader: choose one to live RIGHT NOW
i looked at kairi. he smiled at me then i looked at marcus. his eyes looked as if he was begging for me to pick him.
you: i c-can't
the guy got angry even more.

mafia leader: CHOOSE NOW
i cried out but i knew it wasn't gonna get me anywhere.
mafia leader: or they both-
he started but i cut him off.

you: KAIRI I CHOOSE KAIRI
i yelled out. kairi shot his head to me. marcus looked down.
you: i'm so sorry marcus
he wouldn't look at me. i could feel the guy smirk.

mafia leader: get them out of here
then they set me and kairi free.

Flashback ended

Y/N POV

ik ik i'm fucked up. we all should have died right there together but kairi was my twin so i just yelled out his name without even thinking. i felt someone touch me but i pushed them away.

ale: it's no ones fault y/n we just have to find him
everyone else agreed but kairi cuz he already knew.
you: no no you guys don't understand this is between me kairi and marcus you guys stay out of it got it
i said but they stood confused.

queen: but we always do missions together
she said. this isn't there problem and it shouldn't be cuz it's all my fault.
you: i said this is between me kairi and marcus now leave us the hell alone
i snapped. ok maybe i shouldn't have but all i could think of right now was mattia and marcus.

queen: what the-
i cut queen off.
you: I SAID LEAVE ME AND KAIRI THE HELL ALONE! what the fuck do you not fucking understand queen!
i screamed. queen stood shocked cuz i never yelled at her.

queen: fuck you y/n
queen said as she stomped all the way upstairs like a baby. i just rolled my eyes.
kairi: richard take the body and guys just go upstairs please
kairi said nicely and they just stood there. tf did you here way the fuck he said.

you: CAN YOU NOT FUCKING HEAR?! GO UPSTAIRS!
i yelled. all of them ran upstairs.
you: richard please take him do to the cell and here
i handed him 1,000 dollars. richard has always been loyal to me.

richard: y/n i can't take this
he said as he tried to hand it back to me but i slap his hand away.
you: take it and go home with your family
i smiled then he smiled. richard hugged me then took my uncles body down.

kairi: damn marcus is back.....what are we gonna do y/n?
kairi questioned a bit. honestly idk but what i do know is that we are gonna be mattia back.
you: it's been 2 fucking years and now he wants to show up
i was so pissed that i punched the wall which made my hand bleed and a hold in the wall.

you: fuck
i said softly while shaking my hand. it didn't hurt but it kinda did yk.
kairi: let me help you
kai tried grabbing my hand but i pulled it away. he gave me those fucking puppy eyes and i gave in.

how am i supposed to find mattia?

WAIT i know where they are.

Marcus i'm coming and it ain't about to be nice.

dumb bitch.

a: i miss the boys together but they were a toxic friend group kinda