The Flight

Today was the day, it was the morning of December 14. Panchito woke up early for his flight to Duckberg. Panchito was going to stay about two weeks at Scrooge's mansion with Donald and José. He felt excited to see his two friends again. He also felt nervous to see them again, mainly José. Even though he knew he had feelings for his friend, he didn't want to think to much of it. It's not like he was going to confess anytime soon. He knew it was better to stay friends. He proceeded to get everything ready to distract himself from his already bothersome thoughts.

——

Panchito drove himself to the airport, and then parked his car in the parking lot. Once he got inside, he headed towards the security line and proceeded with the entire process.

——

After about two and a half hours, he was finally on the plane. He felt himself become overwhelming nervous. For someone who loved traveling to other places, he always felt restless on flights for some reason. He tried to calm himself down by getting some rest. But that didn't work for very long. He slumped down in his seat, and then decided to watch a movie on the tiny seat monitors. He picked a random movie, and watched it.

Or at least tried to. He couldn't get his mind off the thoughts he had earlier that morning. Would he ever confess his feelings? What would happen if he did? If he didn't? Would he miss out on something amazing, or ruin a prized friendship?

'José doesn't even swing that way' he thought. 'He makes that obvious'.

Panchito knew José loved women, so he decided to put the thoughts off again. He didn't want to think of anything at all, so he even turned off the movie. He just sat in silence for the rest of the flight, somewhat upset at himself for thinking of those things.

——

He got off the flight dreadfully. He still felt upset from earlier. He didn't want to mess up the day just because he was upset, so he tried his best to feel better.

He saw a Launchpad holding up a sign that said his name on it, standing next to Donald.

Panchito immediately lit up with joy, running to his best friend and diving towards him.

"Don! Oh, am I so happy to see you again! It's been a while, hasn't?" The rooster exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah, can you get off of me?"

"Oops! Sorry, has José arrived yet?" Panchito said as he scooted off.

"Yeah, he's already at the mansion, he got here a bit earlier."

"Oh, okay. Well, what are we waiting for, let's go!" Panchito raced off with his baggage, with Donald and Launchpad tailing him. The two were excited to see and reunite with their friends once again.

Word Count: 473

A/N: I'm sorry, I'm not sure if I hadn't specified it anywhere in this actual story, but they're meeting up for Christmas! So it is December in the book, once again, sorry if I hadn't made it clear besides the beginning of this chapter!