021

narrative!

mia played on her bed bored out of her mind. None of her friends had answered her in the past two days and even her brother was ignoring her.

well to his best abilities. He wasn't really known for being able to keep a secret, and when you're an actor for one of the biggest set of movies it doesn't really work in your favor.

well now he had set her nerves through the roof, he knew something that she'd didn't. Heck, he had inside jokes with her FRIENDS.

And mille mentioning something about a surprise didn't help either and seeing as her brother couldn't keep his mouth closed she would use that to her advantage.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Mia made her way downstairs where her brother was. She would soon enough figure out what was happening and why.

She quietly walked down the stairs trying not to step on the sections that would squeak if you stepped on them now those are really annoying and give away the fact that you're trying to sneak up on someone mia thought to herself.

"Alright I see you, can you see me. I'm waving at you. look at the window, the big window, noah fo you nit know how to use your eyes"

"noah?" crap.

Tom turned his head to the stairs. He definitely hear something? Was it his little sister, hopefully, it wasn't. She probably had heard what he just said, that would spoil the whole surprise.

"mia, are you their" tom looked around hoping that his sister did not just hear that conversation.

He loved his little sister a lot and this would mean so much to her, he really hoped he did not just spoil this.

As for mia, she was now at the top of the stairs trying to decide whether or not she had just heard her brother correctly.

It really didn't make sense. Why would someone who has ignored her for the past two days come to her house, halfway across the world to see her?

But now that she thought about it more it made sense. All the sneaking around, tom mentioning some surprise, Noah being in a plane.

Mia stayed frozen trying to decide whether to go downstairs or not. Meeting Noah was something that she always wished for and if I were to happen right here, right now, she honestly doesn't know how to act.

However, her thoughts were abruptly interrupted when she heard her front door open. oh shit

Panic filled her body her mind going blank but at the same time racing.

"um, I think mia may or may have not heard me mention your name, in the same sentence that you were outside."

"oh...." mia heard Noah's voice trail off with disappointment.

stupid tom mia thought to herself.

She puckered up the courage stood straight up yeah like that's going to solve all your nerves mia, straightening up your back made her way down the stairs

"hi" she breathed out patting her hands on her jeans trying to ease her nerves. 

Noah looked up at her as they met each other's eyes. This wasn't exactly how they imagined they would meet each other for the first time. However, still being in each other's presence was amazing and the best meet-up they could ask for. 

"Hi" Noah said back to mia. He gave her an anxious smile in which mia could read that it was because he was very nervous, and well so was she. 

"Well are you two just going to stand on the opposite side of the house or actually talk to each other, this is getting very much awkward" Tom spoke up catching a glare from mia.

"Shut up tom" mia snapped at her brother who at the moment was really making the situation better. 

"Ok, ok" Tom spoke uplifting his arms up in the air and walking outside through the back door in the kitchen. 

"Well, this isn't exactly how I imagined meeting for the first time" Noah spoke up with an awkward chuckle. 

"Well that's alright at least you're here" 

"Really," Noah said a tone of surprise in his voice "You didn't want a big romantic gesture for our first meet, love at first sight" 

"Woah, Woah, Woah, slow down there, I'm still only a child no need to talk about love you're going to make me have a panic attack."

Noah let out a small laugh, he walked closer to her and mia did the same until they met in the middle of the room. 

"Sorry" 

"It's ok, I mean whatever you had planned would have been nice,  but not necessary, just you being here makes me really happy and warms my heart" 

"Well if you ask me that sounds a lot like love" Noah spoke up reaching to mia's arms and connecting their hands.

"Well I would say more like adoration, I like you but let's not get too ahead of ourselves"

"Do you like me" 

"yes, yes I do" Mia smiled up at Noah stealing a glance at his lips, "I think I just fell in adoration with will byers"

"And I think I feel in adoration with spiderman's little sister" 

"How funny"

"You started it first" Noah looked up and admired mia's beautiful face his eyes ultimately falling on her lips. "May I give you a kiss mia"  

"Yes, I would like" with her approval Noah leaned in and so did mia until their lips met. It was a slow and steady kiss spreading up as it went sparks flying. 

"Hey don't get too feisty over there, I haven't heard any words in a while so there better not be anything going on in there." tom screamed from outside

The two teenagers pulled apart keeping their foreheads touching "man is he annoying" mia breathed out.

a/n
hiiii well, they met!!! I'm really excited if I do say so myself. Well, there is only one chapter left!! well, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter:)
-sherlyn💛