007

narrative, instagram, and imessage!

Mia sat down at her desk ready to begin her school work. She started with her science, chemistry to be exact. As much as she hated homework she had to do it. As Mia did her homework she wondered and thought about what she should do in the sense of noah.

She never actually imagined that they would actually talk, and in a normal conversation. She really wanted to be friends with him, however, she had no clue how.

She was very awkward, nervous, and terrible at being social, however, she was trying. She was proud of herself but still wanted to do more.

Her social media may make her look as if she is obsessed with noah, well she is however with noah it was different than what she thought it would be.

She envisioned their conversations where she would absolutely fangirl, and forget how to breathe. They were nothing like that. In fact conversations with noah were comforting and a bright light where peace came from, terrifying and absolutely nerve-wracking, but amazing.

This feeling only came from two conversations they have had, so Mia thought about how it would feel if they were to become friends, great friends. Mia tried to push these thoughts out of her head because they would bring her to talk to noah, but she was still way too scared to talk to him. To distract herself, Mia went back to doing her chemistry homework.

Still, these lingering thoughts would not leave her mind. Her desire to talk to noah only grew. Not even her most thought-provoking, attention-needed, difficult subject could make her get away from those thoughts.

She sighed deciding to pick up her phone and text Noah. Maybe this wouldn't be that bad just a small conversation.

noah

mia
hi!!

noah
hi

mia
how are you

noah
I'm good
I have Spanish homework though
it isn't that fun

mia
me too
well mine is chemistry

noah
oh wow
I heard chemistry is really hard

mia
I don't really think so
you just have to memorize all the elements

noah
or maybe you're just smart🤓

mia
maybe
I am amazing after all

noah
YUP!!

mia
want to play a game

noah
sure
21 questions

mia
alright
you go first

noah
favorite color?

mia
green
Hogwarts house

noah
Hufflepuff!!

mia
period‼
mine is ravenclaw