008

instagram and facetime

liked by: @millebobbybrown, @noahschnapp, @amandajackson, and 236,083 others i

i

amsupermanmia: guess who's coming home in a week!! hint: second most amazing person in the world (obviously I'm number one)

98,476 comments!

@amandajackson: I know who it is!!!
@iamsupermanmia: @amandajackson YUP!!!!

@noahschnapp: yeah you're making her leave us 😐🤚
@iamsupermanmia: @noahschnapp not my fault she likes us better 😎
@noahschnapp: is this true 🤨 @millebobbybrown
@millebobbybrown:@noahschnapp @iamsupermanmia I just sit back and observe 💃💃

@tomholland: wdym I'm right here besfran 🤗
@iamsupermanmia: @tomholland no besfran 😃🤚🔪
@tomholland: @iamsupermanmia it I wake up dead tomorrow you all know why.....

@noahschnapp: also we all know the number one person in the world is harry styles 🤨🔪
@iamsupermanmia: @noahschnapp I whole heartedly agree but, that's not very tpwk of you noah
@noahschnapp: @iamsupermanmia stab people with kindness 😏🔪

incoming call from Mille♡

"hi mille" mia said setting up her phone so she and mille could see each other.

"hi mia, how are you" mille said smiling at her phone as she saw Mia on the other end.

"I'm doing good, really excited for you to come home" mia spoke as a huge smile came upon her face.

"well it's only a week left" Mille said "and then we can all hang out together"

"a week too long if you ask me" mia said sticking her head up and breathing out as if she were greatly offended.

" also I have someone I would like you to meet, his name is Louis and he's also my co-star on the secret project" mille spoke raising her eyebrows and her lips curled into a smirk.

"ooh, secret project" mia spoke with a fond smile on her face. She was glad she was witnessing her best friend accomplish her dreams.

"LOUIS!" Mille yelled through the screen. In no time a rumble was heard, probably a boo falling of some sort?

"MILLE STOP YELLING YOU MADE ME DROP MY BOOK AND NOW I LOST MY PAGEEEE" was heard through mille screen.

"yeah mille he lost his book page now" Mia sides with the other person to get under her best friends skin, it was very much fun to watch mille get annoyed with her.

"thank you person mille is talking to" mille sighed and looked towards the person "both of you are annoying, however Louis if you don't mind I would like to have introduced you to my friend mia"

Mia looked at her screen ready to greet mille new co-star. She soon saw a boy appear on her screen and she was at a loss for words, her mouth dropped slightly until she recollected herself and spoke "wow, you're stunning- I-um-I mean hi"

the boy let out a chuckle "thank you you are also very pretty yourself"

Mia saw her checks glow a slight shade of red at the bottom of her screen "thank you she managed to blurt out, my name is mia"

"that's a lovely name, well my name is Louis-" "oh stop flirting you two" mille interrupted Louis eyeing both of her friends, one next to her and the other through the screen.

"Mia are you watching Hamilton again" mia heard and shot her head towards her head seeing her friend, Amanda coming into her room

"pshhh, noo" Mia said in deflect. "it's literally playing on your tv" Amanda spoke.

"who's there" mille spoke from the other end

"Amanda just got here" mia spoke looking back at the camera. She saw Louis face drop and he quickly moved out of frame.

"Hi Amanda" mille yelled so she could be heard "i- Louis what are you hiding"

"hi mille" amanda said her warm smiling makeing the room feel cozy. She was a lighthearted person making everyone feel loved. "who's there"

"no one" a high-pitched voice came from miles end as if imitating her. "if you ask me I think they have a little thing going on" mille said in a whisper trying to say it loud enough for only her and mia to here.

"Mille you're coming home in a week, aghhhh" Amanda spoke getting into the frame so mille could see her.

"hi amanda" a soft raspy voice spoke, Louis had come back into view

Amanda's face went a little red, she wasn't expecting to see Louis "hi Louis"

"pack it up lovebirds" mille and mia said at the same time rolling their eyes jokingly seeing as their friends lowered their heads as their faces heated up.

a/n
hi everyone, happy late Christmas I was a bit too lazy yesterday, and also I was feeling a bit down but hope you had happy holidays :)
-sherlyn💛