3 - substitute

^^Pov Of Y/n L/n^^

^^Pov Of Y/n L/n^^

8:04 am

you wake up from the annoying and loud sound of an alarm so you bang your alarm and it shuts off, making a cracking sound while you do. you roll over to your side, groaning and starting to fall back to sleep. then you hear a creek that sounds like your door opening. probably just the bed you start to doze off until you hear the sound of an alarm clock going off again. you groan louder and punch your clock, making it fall and break but the sound still goes off. "GEJIOGHEIOUGuie SHUT UP CLOCK YOUR BROKENENnennenNennn" 

"That isn't a clock dumbass." you hear a rough voice say and you sit up and turn, not opening your eyes.

"who the fuck is that and why are you in my room???" right when you finish you feel a shirt and skirt hit your face and you grunt. "what the fuck?" 

"l/n you're going to be late if you sleep any longer!"

"late for what its Saturday-"

"NO, YOU DUMBASS ITS MONDAY NOW GET THE FUCK UP, GET DRESSED, WALKOUT THIS ROOM, GO INTO THE CLASSROOM, AND WAIT FOR THE SUB!!" you're now fully awake from blondies yelling. 

"FINE- DAMMIT" you stand up quickly, stumbling on your foot, and grab the shirt that was thrown at you. you start to take off your shirt, eyes not moving from the broken alarm clock. ugh, I need to get a new clock... you don't notice mina standing at the door and staring at you, blushing. 

"u-uhh-" she stammers and turns around "sorry!" she starts to walk away.

"dumbass it's not your fault she's the one that didn't close the fucking door!" he walks out, pulling Denki and Sero with Kirishima following and closing the door behind him, apologizing for going into your room. you laugh "it's fine Kiri" and you change when they leave. 

-_* <3 *_-

8:22 am

you finish changing and check the clock on your phone, jumping when you notice you have 3 minutes to get there. you race out of the room, skidding on the carpet while putting on your jacket. FUCCC-

8:23 am

you barrel down the halls, almost missing the turn but twirling yourself around the corner by holding onto the wall and you slide towards the door, holding out your hands to push it open. you start running faster than you ever have before towards the main building.

8:24 am

You're running across the "field" area and Kendo notices you are about to be late. sadly this means that Momona also noticed. "BAHAHAHA ONE OF THE CLASS 1-A IDIOTS ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" "You're GOING TO BE LATE IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP AND WALK, MORON" you shout back and Kendo shouts. "ILL GIVE YOU A BOOST L/N!!" she low-key slaps you in the back, pushing you forward a good length. "THANKS, KENDOOOOO" you scream as you skid towards the main building.

8:25 am

you rush through the door, accidentally leaving it open and you don't notice Present Mic closing it for you and shouting after you "KID YOU BETTER RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN ITS 8:25!!" you start to panic as you scan the halls, forgetting which hall has your classroom.

8:26 am

you spot the class and run down the hall. you're going too fast and you skid past "noooo-" you hit a wall at the end of the hall and groan loudly. you hear the sound of heels clack up behind you and someone clears their throat. you jump up and turn around, not seeing the person and you dash into the classroom.

8:27 am

"L/N!! YOUR LATE! THIS IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL OF YOU!" you hear a certain karate kid shout. "SHUT UP FOR ONCE FOUR EYES!" you yell back and quickly get into your seat, looking to the front of the classroom, hearing some snickers from classmates. you notice nobody at the front of the classroom and your confused. "wait is Mr. Aizawa late too?" you hear someone scoff. "we have a substitute dumbass." "BAKUGO! THAT LANGUAGE IS NOT VERY APPRO-" "stop yelling so damn loud, kid." you hear a bored female voice say and you look to the front of the classroom, eyes widening as you stare at the woman in front of you. she smiles at you. "wassup" she does a peace sign. shit

to 

be

continued

your welcome for the cliffhanger <3

QUOTE FOR TODAY: "2 to the 1 to the 1 to the 3, do you wanna die? yes definitely" - TikTok edit of Junko Enoshima

HAVE A GOOD DAY

adios

sayonara

peace out

word count: 776 words