7 - she's choking!

~Pov Of Y/n L/n~

~Pov Of Y/n L/n~

your sitting in a chair at lunch humming older by sasha sloan. looking back, that last fight was satisfying. you think about the fight between the last 3 groups.

(basically just like-

and a lil bit of-

and of course most importantly

yep thats about it )

you shrug mostly just the last part hehe- hmm... you take a bite of your food and suddenly start to choke. 

"damn y/n are you okay"

"hegwugwe"

"..."

"is that a yes"

"hkshkfhafkhdwjfhk"

"thats a yes the dumbass is fine"

"i think she's choking-"

"im telling you she's fine jeez"

"KGFNAEJGNBJ"

"yeah she's definitely NOT fine" someone comes up behind you and preforms the heimlich maneuver on you. you cough and hold up a hand to say your fine. "than- *COUGHHHH* thanks" you turn to see who helped you and it was shinsou.

he rolls his eyes. "you guys are idiots something was very clearly wrong" they just shrug

"she does shit like this a lot"

"wow so just like a idiot okay so she fits in perfectly then"

"i guess so shrug"

"did you just say 'shrug'"

"yep"

"why not just shrug"

"too lazy"

"wow moron-"

you interrupt them with a groan. "will you two shut up please gosh..."

"well aren't you nice to the person who saved your life- maybe i should toss a grape down your throat and let you die-"

"go for it honestly i won't stop you" you smile with a hint of crazy and he looks at you like you're speaking a different language.

"yeah- never mind." you shrug and go back to eating as he walks past you guys and sits at his table.

sero laughs at your stupidity as you finish your food and mina just stares at you. you notice her staring and stare back, thinking it was a staring contest. after you blink and groan because you think you lost, she doesn't stop staring so you wave your hand infront of her face. 

mina's pov

shinsou and y/n are arguing- its hilarious- she's so adorable... her soft features... those beautiful e/c eyes and soft h/c hair- i shake my head and look around. bakugo and kirishima are arguing, denki is shouting across the room at shinsou and sero is turning his head towards me and y/n. you glance back at her and smile. "hi-"

"heya there princess. where'd you go just now?" i blush but it goes unnoticed by everyone. 

"just spaced out a bit-" sero interrupts by poking me with a fork.

"are you listening to denki, kiri and bakugo?" i shake my head

"oh what happened?"

y/n's pov

sero just had to interrupt- like dude T.T we turn towards the others. 

"hey we should have a sleepover or something" (-denki)

"theres no way in hell im going to a sleepover"

"come on bakubro it would be a celebratory end of the school year sleepover!"

"fuck no."

"yeah come on bAkUbRo end of the year sleepover for ol'times sake" you say and watch everyone cringe.

"maybe sleepover minus y/n-" denki laughs and you pout

"well fuck you too"

"even me? :(" mina asks and you smile at her.

"no your the one that'll sneak me in from your suitcase hehe"

"anything for you"

"hehehe" the others (minus bakugo) just watch your conversation. (bakugo is just eating and not paying attention you your dumb shit) "who's house? i mean dorm? who's dorm?" the others shrug. "i mean we could just do it at mine i guess"

"sure lets do that"

"okay cool"

"saturday?"

"what if we did friday to sunday :D"

"3 days? hell yeah lets do that"

"bet" you all put away your trays and then go back to class.

to be continued

hi guys sorry that i haven't updated in a while- i legit forgot this existed. this chapter is all over the place i didnt read what i wrote (which was like the first 100 words-) last time i was working on this (which was like 2 or 3 months ago-) so im not actually 100% sure that this all even makes sense-

but YEAHHHHH- ILL UPDATE MORE I SWEAR

but yeah have a good day

word count: 743 words