𑁍𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𑁍

Bright POV.

"Well i won't judge you but his already your wife theres no turning back now and its your duty to take care of him" man said while drinking his eyes coffee.

I sigh and nod.

"Your right,but im not angry or mad, its just that im worried for him and his health,he ate too much junk foods and chocolates,he even make a big bowl of ice cream with many sprinkles,hershey syrup and chocolate toppings"

"Now thats a sugar rush" boss chuckled.

"Your wife's craving are scary men" man added and laugh with boss.

I sipped my coffee one last time and get up dusting my white coat.

"I need to go back,see you guys around"

"See ya men!" they simultaneously said and waved.

Win POV.

"See you all guys tomorrow!" i waved at my students and they cheered back.

"Uh...sir can i speak with for a minute?" one of my student slyly said.

I turn to him and smiled.

"Sure N'nicky what is it?" i asked.

He bring out something behind him and raise it to me.

"T-this is for you sir!" he blurted out while helding the box of chocolate that is heart shape.

My eyes widened.

"T-thank you..but i can't accept it you know.." i uncomfortably scratch my nape.

His face fall into a sad and rejected expression.

"I'ts okay sir its not that im hitting on you its a thank you for helping me study hard,my parents were so happy because my report card now looks great"

I smiled and pat his shoulder.

"Thats great! im proud of you" i stated and took the chocolate box.

"Thanks for the chocolate!" i winked at him and i saw him blush.

"Doc.vachirawit will be here any minute he just need to check up some patience" the nurse said.

I nod and thanked her then she left.

I leaned at the railing on the hallway while looking at the transparent glass infront of me seeing the blinding lights from the city,it was already passed 7pm and i decided to come to my husband instead cause he said the patience are adding up second by second so he can't pick me up.

I was on my thoughts when a hand wrapped around my waist and back hugged me.

"I told you to join p'jennie and go so they can accompany you home" a husky voice said behind my ear.

I smiled and leaned to him more.

"I don't wanna be alone at home,i feel homeless" i said in a small voice.

Bright chuckled and turn me to face him then he cupped my cheeks and peck my lips.

"My shift will end in 9:30 can you stay up for me?" he softly asked.

I smiled sweetly at him and nod.

He smiled back and once again peck my lips.

"I will order nurse godji to bring you snacks here" bright stated.