𑁍𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𑁍

Win POV.

"Who's that woman you were talking with a while ago?" i asked with raise eyebrow.

"Its just one of my patients daughter,no need to be so jealous babe" bright chuckled.

"Then why did the two of you hug?" i asked again crossing my arms.

"Shes thanking me for saving her mother"

"And why does the baby that shes holding kisses you?" i pouted.

"Seriously my wife? your getting jealous over a baby too?" he facepalmed.

"But the baby kiss you! only me can kiss you~" i whinned while stomping my feet.

Bright shook his head while smiling he pulled me on his lap in the couch and hug me sideways placing his chin on my shoulder.

"Okay i promise i will never let the patients hug or kiss me and i'll tell them that my baby will get jealous,okay?" he grinned.

I crossed my arms and turn my head to the other side.

"Don't sulk naa baby~" bright purr.

I sigh and turn to face him.

"Fine,but if i ever saw you hug a patients or a kid i swear i'll cut your-" my words got cut when bright peck my lips.

"You talk to much,can we just talk it out on the bed?" he grinned.

I smack his head and he groaned in pain.

"Aunty and phukong will be here in a few minutes since she said he misses us and she wants to see our new bought house too"

Bright pouted and sigh.

"We should just have rent an apartment instead" he huffed.

I chuckled and kiss his cheeks.

"Let's make them dinner?"

He nods and we both got up on the couch.

"H-hey b-bright it t-tickles! haha" i giggled as bright keeps pecking my neck behind while his hands are wrapped around my waist.

"I just couldn't get enough of you~" he purr.

"Y-your mom might be here soon,so let me cook" i scolded him as i put down the laddle on the counter and finally face him.

"Stop it" i glared.

He smirked and move his face closer to mine.

"Really? you want me to stop?" he asked while bitting his lip.

I stared at his bow and pinkish lip while gulping.

"Tell me win"

"I-i-" my words got cut when he suddenly kissed me hungrily.

I place my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to deepen our kiss,a moan escaped my lips when bright bit my lower lip and pulled it making me hiss.

"Uhh..ehem" someone cleared a throat.

We both stopped and face bright's mother who is standing infront of the counter with grinning phukong beside her.

"Sorry to ruined your steamy moments but if you two mind continuing it for later?" brights mother chuckled.

I slyly push bright and came to hug her.