❣️Lucifer x male butler reader❣️part - 1

Many of you might be knowing this but I am saying it once more for clarification...
*(h/c) - hair color
*(e/c) - eye color
*(s/c) - skin color
*(f/c) - favorite color
*(m/n) - Male name (your male character name)
That is it my lovelies have a nice read ahead...
~Amy
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Lucifer was stressed...Even more than usual.
Each of his brothers were annoying him in one way or another.
Also to mention about a heap of paperwork that he had to do before the end of the week.
His room was a mess,and there were light bags under his eyes from overworking.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Diavolo had noticed the tiring look of Lucifer and decided to invite him to his castle for tea.
He knew Lucifer liked to have tea with him.
When he met Lucifer the next day at RAD he asked him if he'd like to come for tea to his castle later today.
Lucifer smiled,shook his head and replied "I'd love to diavolo,but I have some paperwork to be finished by the end of the week"
Diavolo frowned slightly and said "paperwork can wait! I can change it's deadline to the end of next week. And,I also noticed that you look a bit more tired than usual,perhaps this may also help you to calm down a bit."
Lucifer sighed know very well he can't change the stubborn king's decision.
'Perhaps a little break may not hurt' he thought as he agreed to diavolo's request.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

It was 6'15 in the evening.
Lucifer and Diavolo sat at Diavolo's castle balcony, while Barbatos was busy setting tea and pastries in front of them.
He took two cups and poured tea into them and placed it in front of Lucifer and Diavolo and then left to the kitchen.
He then came back with a few napkins and set them neatly next to the tea cups.
Lucifer gently took the cup followed by Diavolo.
He took in it's scent and took a sip from it,he took a deep breath and smiled.
Diavolo was true it did relieve him a bit from his stress.
He looked at Barbatos "Camomile is it?"
Barbatos nodded as he smiled.
Soon Lucifer and Diavolo was having a small talk with each other.
Barbatos thought it would be best to leave the two alone,so he left the balcony.
In the middle of the conversation Diavolo casually asked Lucifer what was the reason for his tiredness.
Lucifer knowing he can't hide it from Diavolo Said him what was bothering him.
Diavolo after hearing all of Lucifer's problems smiled and said "I think I have a solution for your problem".
Lucifer took another sip of the tea and nodded his head signaling Diavolo to continue.
"You just need someone to help you,like a butler!" Diavolo said.
He continued "he would take care of your brothers and the house of lamentation while you just have to take care of your paperwork and the meetings of RAD".
Lucifer thought for a while.
He wasn't opposed to the idea of having a butler to help him.
But his question was who,who would be the butler?
"And I've just got the perfect person for that!" Diavolo said as if reading Lucifer's mind.
He called out for Barbatos and said him to bring a specific person.
A few moments later Barbatos came back with a certain male following close behind him.
Barbatos then smiled at Diavolo and left the balcony leaving the male with Lucifer and Diavolo.
He then bowed to the two people in front of him and asked "you called for me my lord?"

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Lucifer examined the male from head to toe.
He was neatly dressed,had (h/c) hair and a pair of beautiful (e/c) eyes.
He bowed elegantly but it was evident from his face expression that he was nervous.
"Yes" Diavolo said while smiling at him "No need to be nervous (m/n)".
(m/n) smiled a bit and stood there keenly observing Lucifer.
His eyes especially caught (m/n)'s attention.
Those red ruby eyes that sparked with pride.
(m/n) had seen Lucifer before when Lucifer had come to Diavolo's castle for urgent meetings.
But this was his first time seeing the demon up close like this.
The next this (m/n) knew Lucifer's eyes were looking at his.
Red ruby orbs met with (e/c) ones.
(m/n) blushed slightly and looked down.
Not only was it rude to stare into a guest's eyes,it was also because Lucifer was incredibly handsome.
He's features looked perfect,so perfect to (m/n).
Lucifer smirked slightly at the butler's shyness.
Then Diavolo started speaking again "Lucifer meet (m/n) and (m/n),likewise".
"Hello (m/n),nice to meet you". Lucifer said.
"Likewise" (m/n) replied as he bowed once more.
"He is a very talented butler! Makes food almost as good as Barbatos and is very capable of handling tasks. It is expected as Barbatos was the one that taught him to be a good butler".Diavolo said.
(m/n) blushed a bit more because of the praises that Diavolo had said about him.
Diavolo smiled at the male's reaction and said to (m/n), "from now on (m/n),you would be working in the house of lamentation as Lucifer's butler, taking care of his house and handling his brothers".
(m/n) nodded and went back to his room,after Diavolo had said him a few more things.
He packed a few of his things and was met with Lucifer at the entrance of the castle.
Lucifer and Diavolo were still talking to each other.
Lucifer noticed (m/n) and said, "Let's go now,shall we?" In his smooth,luscious voice.
"S-sure" (m/n) replied. As he mentally facepalmed for shuttering.
Barbatos noticed this and smiled.
When the two left the castle he smirked to himself,

Only he knew what was waiting for (m/n) in the future....

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hey there my lovelies! This is my first 'x reader' type writing....
I only had to do this because of my crackhead BFF ...
Anyways stay tuned for part 2 with a bit of a smut...
Please don't read if you are innocent , I don't want to destroy the innocence of innocent beans....
But tell me if u want me to write more 'x reader' type I will do so with delight...
So have a nice day ahead...
😍🥰😍

~Amy