💛Mammon x sorcerer male reader💛part - 2

You sit at the dining table along with mammon right in front of you. "And Lucifer said those witches to cut me into 3 equal pieces and take me ya know that!" Mammon said while eating. "Hmm...then what happened?" You asked. "They eventually just left me there and I got home and got some niiice whips from Lucifer,that's how he banned me, THE GREAT MAMMON! From my phone and from going outside." He explained. "That reminds me mammon,I'll be going to the human realm for a while" you informed him. He quirked an eyebrow,asking you why. "I gotta get some ingredients for my portion, that are not available here." He nodded.

—————————————————————————————————————————

You were still eating and happily chatting with mammon when you saw Sally come to you with a rather....panicked face. "Zelda!zelda's here dear." She said panic lacing her voice. "It's ok sally, please let her in" you said with a smile. "Who's that?" Mammon asked out of curiosity. "That is a very powerful witch mammon,you don't wanna mess with her..." you said as you sat up straight on your chair and started eating again.
.
.
.
You heard cutters of heels followed by Zelda entering the room along with Sally at her side. "We meet yet again (m/n) ~" she said in her sultry voice. "Yes, Welcome again Zelda,what might be the cause of your visit?" You asked getting straight to the point. "Oh my! Isn't this Mammon? The Avatar of Greed himself ?" She asked ignoring your previous question. " I've seen your magazines and heard a lot about you Hmm ~" she said, mammon smiled at her in response. She smiled at him and said "if you need anything call me ok mammon? ~" she said. "Take this a little souvenir of our small meeting ~" Zelda said as she handed mammon a quartz in an apple shape with a sliver leaf engraved with diamonds.

 "Take this a little souvenir of our small meeting ~" Zelda said as she handed mammon a quartz in an apple shape with a sliver leaf engraved with diamonds

She conjured it right from the air with her magic. Mammon's eyes glittered while he looked at it . He carefully took it from her hand and observed it keenly before smiling at Zelda and saying "Thank ya! It looks really nice." Zelda just smiled at him. You did not like this. Your mind was going yandere for mammon. You had an urge to kill Zelda slowly and painfully. You cleared your thoughts "Ahem...your purpose of actually coming here ? You did not mention it." You said. "Oh (m/n) ~ I need some crushed dragon claws for one of my portions....mind giving me some?" She asked while pouting. You cringed mentally while saying "sure, mammon please come with me" . Zelda raised a brow and asked "why do you want him? Besides I wanted to chat with him for a while." "I don't mind that but for reaching the dragon claws...it's sitting in a rather high position I can't get them." You say.

You caught mammon's hand as you made your way towards your storeroom. "Mammon,I don't mind you accepting gifts from her but, unlike other witches don't ask Zelda for money,even tho she might say not to hesitate to ask her something...she might not actually...mean it" you say looking at him right in the eyes after getting in the storeroom and closing it's door. "Why's that? She seemed pretty good to me ya know" . "I-just don't do it mammon, it's not good" you say. 'Because I love and care for you mammon' said your mind. "Right" mammon said. You searched for the dragon claws and finally found them as expected they were high up.

You jumped trying to get it,but you just stumbled back a bit. You heard mammon snicker behind you. You furrowed your eyebrows and hit his chest "Not!funny!" You said. "Yeah,opposite" said mammon. You started hitting him continuously while closing your eyes. Suddenly you felt your feet lift of the ground . It was mammon he was holding your waist and raising you up into the air "go on! Grab it" he said. You grabbed it and then you were put back down by him. You landed right in front of him looking him right in the eyes. He looked back at you and smiled. You cupped his cheeks, and looked at his eyes for a while before saying "thank you mammon". And you left.

Mammon stood there like the idiot he is. He expected you to give him a kiss. You walked out smiling to yourself 'na-uh! Not gonna make the first move' you chanted in your head. Zelda got up from her seat as you came. You handed her the dragon claws and thanked her for coming to your castle. She snapped her hands to summon her broom. When she did she mounted on it "hope we meet again (m/n) ~" she said as she left. "Ugh! The person whose gonna marry her will immediately die after the marriage! Trust me..." you said as you went back to your castle. "So when are ya leaving?" You heard mammon ask you at the entrance of the castle. "Oh...that. I'll leave tomorrow and come back the day after." You said. "Hmm...then I'll leave now...I don't want Lucifer bein' mad at me again" he said as he strides outside. You wave at him. And he waves back at you and takes his leave.
.
.
.
.
Mammon was walking toward the house of lamentation. He strides along the many other demons surrounding him through the market. Suddenly he heard someone shout "isn't that mammon? Hey mammon wait up!" He turned around to see a witch walking towards him with a really angry face. "Mammon I've been asking you for the past couple months now, where.is.my.money!" She asked mammon.

(The witch to mammon☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻🤣omg! Did I ruin the read tho? Sorry if I did😋)

"Hehehe how much money tho?" He asked nervously smiling. "50,000 grims" said the witch without any expression on her face. "Umm...I'll give it to you by this Monday is that ok?" He asked her. "No! I need it now mammon!now!" She said pointing her staff at mammon. "Wha- now?!". "What's going on in here ~"mammon heard a voice he felt like he had just heard minutes ago. There she came striding towards both mammon and the witch, Zelda.
.
.
.
.

—————————————————————————————————————————
Hey my lovelies...
I said I can't write in two or three days but....surprisingly I got time...
So there ya go...
Hope you had a nice read....
The meme tho🤣...gimme your f*ckin' maney! *yeets doll*💰
Have a nice day ahead my lovelies...🥰

~Amy...