Me,My Daughter,And A Rejection

Prologue

This isn't your typical werewolf rejection story. How? First off I'm a man, second I have a six year old daughter, third my mate ran off with another wolf leaving a broken mate and a daughter, fourth I'm alpha of all alphas and the alpha of the worlds biggest pack. So you see not the normal rejection story. I know you're asking why would someone reject me the strongest alpha in the world for an ordinary alpha? I have no clue. What makes my blood boil is she left her daughter, her baby girl, the one she's suppose to protect,the one she's suppose to take a bullet for,and the one she's suppose to love unconditionally. She left her baby girl for another man, that's very low. I can handle her rejection which is hard, but her leaving Briely (Bree/lee) I can't. Everyday she asks "me where's mommy?" And I don't know what to say. One time she asked me "does mommy love me". After I put her to bed I destroyed my room I was really mad. all in all I'm heart broken, but I can't show it because I have to stay strong for my daughter my pack and every werewolf in the world. Wow this is going to be hard. What am I going to do?

AUTHOR NOTES

Ok new story, me and my Co-writer are writing this story. So yep. Well chapter 1 will be up soon. Comment vote and fan please!!!!