Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I look at the crumbled paper with my mates handwriting on it again. I've read the note a billion of times. And every time my heart breaks. "Dear J. I'm sorry but by the time you read this I'll be gone. I'm sorry I left well no I'm not sorry. Please take care of Briely. Don't come looking for me I'm with another man. I Ruthleigh Blaze Ruthless reject you Jordan Robert Ruthless. The divorce papers will be sent in the mail, please sign them. I want to say I don't love you but if I did I would be lying. It's because of the mate bond. Tell Bri I love her and mommy is sorry and I'll see her soon. Kiss her goodnight for me. Tell the pack I'm sorry,and I love them. Love Ruthleigh." I put the letter in one of my desk drawers, I slam my head on my desk. Jordan you're a man and men don't cry I keep telling myself that but most men don't get rejected. I let the tears fall. It's been three weeks since she left, even though she told me not to look for her but I had every pack in the world looking out for her. She won't go unnoticed, even at the north and south poles. I keep my head on the desk and cry. five seconds later I hear a small voice yelling. "So he's MY Daddy I see him anytime I want!" "Briely he's busy right now sweetie." My beta Carson tells her. I was about to get up when I hear. "Ow shit!" And then some little giggles. I open the door to find Carson on the ground holding his crotch,and Briely standing beside the door with her hand on her hip looking just like her mother. She finally noticed me and squealed. "Daddy! He won't let me see you!" she pointed at Carson. "She kicked me!!" He grunted. I chuckle and scoop my three year old up and walk into my office closing the door. I sit in my chair with her on my lap. "What is it baby?" "Whewe is Mommy?" She can never get the Rs right. And she always ask this an- "When is Mommy coming home?" She ask cutting of my thinking. "Baby I told you I don't know? " I say aspirated. "Well when she call tell hew I sowwy an I no be bad no mowe." She said sadly. She thinks this is her fault and it's not it pisses me off. "She loves you baby, she didn't leave because of you." I tell her and kiss her forehead. "Oh tay!" She says happily and bounces off of my lap. I run my hand through my black hair. Ruth left not only me but her daughter, her baby girl her own baby. I will find her and when I do she'll be sorry. I can't be depressed I have a whole shit load of alphas and packs to take care of including my daughter. I look at a picture that's on my desk. It's a family photo of Ruth, Briely, and me. We're at our spot,it's a little pond and a willow tree. Ruth is holding Bri and I have my arms around Ruth's waist. Something I always notice is how Briely doesn't look like me any. She doesn't have my eyes, not my nose,hair color, or anything. Her eyes are purple mine are blue,her hair is brown mine is black and Ruth's is white. She barely looks like her mother, but sometimes she looks just like her. The phone ringing brings me out of my thoughts. "Hello?" I ask. "Really are you sure!" "Yes thank you I'm on my way!" "Yeah!" I say and hang up. There's been a sighting of Ruthleigh!