Wish come true

Remus Lupin sat on the floor of his living room, reading a muggle book called Wonder. Wonder was always his favorite book because he felt he could relate to the main character in some ways. He knew he would never be able to attend school like other kids his age because of his condition. He wished upon stars every night that maybe someday he could be like little Auggie from Wonder. He wished that one day he would be able to attend school and make friends.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when a firm knock at the door sounded throughout the house. He watched his father get up from the couch he had been resting on and walk out of the room to check the door. He tried to listen the best he could to see who had come over but could only hear mumbles.

After a few minutes his father came back into the room along with a quite old looking wizard with long grey hair and a long grey beard. This man, was Albus Dumbledore. Remus recognized him from all the chocolate frog cards he has collected over time.

"Hello Remus, I am Albus Dumbledore, I am the Headmaster at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." He said calmly

"H-hello." Remus studdered a bit.

"I am sure you're wondering why I am here yes?" The boy nodded his head
"Well Remus, I'm here to ask if you would like to come to school at Hogwarts."

"Me?" Remus questioned confused.

"Well of course."

"But, I can't. You do know I'm a," he paused. "A werewolf." He lowered his voice almost frightened to say the word louder than a whisper.

"Of course I know that Remus. That should not mean you are not allowed to study Magic."

"But what about full moons? What would I do? Where would I go?" Remus was worried and confused all at once but hopeful that maybe he could go to school.

"Well, I have already taken care of that." Dumbledore said Calmly.
"So will you be attending?" Remus quickly nodded. His biggest wish was coming true.

---
A/N
Sorry for the short chapter, this is kind of to help get the story started, probably will be a slow one so sorry but yeah