(This chapter starts on the platform)

After running through the barrier between platforms 9 and 10 Remus was in awe at how amazing
9¾ is. He looked around while walking towards the train and noticed a boy with shoulder length, black hair arguing with his parents. Remus looked away immediately when he was met with a harsh and rude glare from the women who looked to be the boys mother.

He walked onto the train and found an empty compartment and slid his bag onto to top rack the best he could seeing as he was pretty short.

Only a few minutes after Remus sat down by the window the door to his compartment flew open and a boy with black messy hair and square glasses walked in. Following behind him was a slightly chubby, blonde boy who seemed nervous.

"Can we sit in here?" The dark haired boy asked politely.

"Uh yeah sure." Remus replied.

"I'm James and this is my best bud Peter."

"I'm Remus." Remus was of course a bit nervous but he was also excited.

After the boys talked a bit more the compartment door opened once more revealing the boy from thr platform.

"You lot aren't related to me right?" He asked annoyed. All three boys shook their heads no while a small grin came upon James' face. As soon as he knew the three boys weren't his family he plopped down next to Remus.

"Good. I'm Sirius."

"I'm James!"

"Peter."

"Remus."

The train ride consisted of the 4 boys talking for hours upon hours until peter was half asleep leaning on James slightly and Remus was leaned against the window listening to the other two boys talk, occasionally answering questions or adding things in.
They arrived at hogwarts shortly after.

---
(A/N)
Hello again sorry for another short chapter, hopefully when the story starts moving along it will get longer but I am not sure yet. I hope you are enjoying the story so far!

⚠️Disclaimer- both Drawings of the marauders/wolfstar I've used so far are from Upthehillart on Instagram⚠️