Chapter 70 Happy Valentine's Day Part 1

Emma P.O.V

I was talking to Charisma in front of our dorm until suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist with orange tulips in his hands.I looked behind me and saw Jax.He let go and I turned around.He then handed the flowers to me.

"Jax!" I squealed like a little girl getting a toy.

"Happy Valentine's Day Em!" He said giving me a hug.

"Awww.I 'll leave you two alone." Charisma said leaving somewhere.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" Me and Jax shouted to Charisma in a unison.

"You too!" She shouted back.

"Well Miss soon to be Novoa I was thinking of a date tonight at 7." Jax said putting his hand out in front of him gesturing for me to take it.

"I would love too Mr soon to have the best wife in the world." I said while taking his hand.

(A Hour Later)

Jax went somewhere else to hang out with his friends while I started to get ready even though it's just 2 and I have to be ready by 7.

Jax P.O.V

Daniel needed me to help him so I had to leave my beautiful Emma.I didn't want to help him but I wanted to be kind.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"Well...you know Charisma right?" Daniel asked.

"Of course I know her she is my best friend!" I yelled at him annoyed because he is real dumb.

"I want to ask her for Valentine's Day and for tomorrow's Valentine's Day dance.Do you know a good way to ask her?" Daniel asked.

I could use this way to sabotage him!NO JAX NO!Be nice.Okay Novoa be nice.

"Well firstly answer my question.Do you like her?" I asked curious.

"No!I um....She has nobody on Valentine's day and I don't have one either so I'm asking her so she isn't lonely." Daniel said nervous.

"Uh huh." I said in a duh tone.

"I don't like her.Okay?" Daniel said.

"Fine.First get her a teddy bear she really likes those and don't be cheesy so no flowers or chocolate.Then you make up a way to ask her with teddy bears and not so cheesy." I said.

"Got it.Teddy bears.No cheesy stuff.No flowers or chocolate." Daniel said leaving.

"Thank you!" He yelled to me in a rush to leave.

"Welcome!" I yelled back to him.

He may have the things to win Charisma's heart but he is surely to get rejected.

Diego P.O.V

Katie has been really nice to me lately.Probably too nice.But I think I like her.I mean she has everything a guy would like.Kindness smarts looks.Her personality is the most I like about her.It really stands out.I think I may ask her for Valentine's Day.Time to head to the store.

Maddie P.O.V

James literally asked me to be his Valentine and to the dance tomorrow night!I think I like him again but Diego is still always on my mind.It's either Diego or James.

So I hope you enjoyed Part 1 of this Valentine's Day chapter.Also Happy Valentine's Day!I'm lonely as usual but I'm going to spend it with one of my guy friends so yay!We're going to eat chocolate and cry all day long.Also I decided that I'm going to do a Shawn Mendes fanfiction comment if your excited for that. Anyways Baiiiiiiiii Sailors ~J