Chapter 50 Date

Photo:Charisma's Outfit 

Charisma P.O.V

I was invited to create art for the Hipster Art Festival.This is not even real.That festival is the most popular out of all the festivals.I wonder what I should make.This is a hipster art festival so it must be hipster themed.Ok I got it.It will be a girl that has a hoodie and a few accessories with a tribal pattern.Then she will have feathers near the back of her head.It will be black and white but a few things will be blue and a dark pink.I decided to just make the artwork tomorrow because Sam said we could go on a date today!Since we are starting over I said yes!I decided to get ready because he said he would pick me up in a hour so I got ready.I put a blue flannel shirt my black jeans a black beanie my red watch my black crocheted beanie and then my blue and white converse.I curled my hair because my hair was naturally straight and this is a date so I'm curling it.When he came he was wearing a white t shirt with a city on it.A silver watch a black braided bracelet and a belt like bracelet.Some blue jeans that were faded in the middle and some black and white vans.I grabbed my bag and we got in the car.As we drove to my favorite song came on the radio A Drop In The Ocean by Ron Pope!I started singing it and when I was done Sam was laughing.

Charisma:What?

Sam:Your still a horrible singer!(smiles)

Charisma:Shut up!

I say playfully.After that I punch him playfully on the shoulder.We then arrived at a park.I hope this goes well.

Sorry for the really short chapter I took a nap and woke up at like 10:30 P.M. today and I forgot I have to upload two chapter at a time.I'm so sorry and again and I promise next week's chapter will be amazing.Also next week chapters may be a little late because I have a chorus concert that day at 6.I also have a spelling bee but that's in school so wish me luck!Anyways Baiiiii Sailors ~J