Chapter 56 Time Freeze

Emma P.O.V

Me and Daniel arrived back at home.I noticed Charisma's car was gone.She must not be here right now or she went out with Jax.Either way she's gone.I smiled.She's gone.I wondered into the house and grabbed my camera and my tripod.I ran into the guest room and locked it.I looked around and Charisma's suitcase wasn't here.I smiled even more.I set it up and then pressed record on the camera.I smiled into the camera and waved my hand in the shape of a rainbow and said "Hi!".Well you guessed it.I'm a youtuber and I have been one since I was in 8th grade.I kept it a secret because people would make fun of me now especially since I'm growing up.I also got invited to Digifest but I don't know how I can keep it a secret so I have to tell Jax or...

Charisma P.O.V

I just finished making a video of me like a update videos on new things that were happening.Like I'm going to Digitour!I'm so excited.I'm at Sam's apartment right now.He allowed me to stay here but then I learned he has a girlfriend named Bethany and they live together in this apartment.I remember when I used to live in a apartment with Jax but now he hates me.I've never seen him this mad before.Next week was Digifest so I had to start packing but first I need to shower.I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom.I stepped into the shower and then turned it on.Then suddenly drops of super hot water touched my skin.I suddenly put my two fingers up to my head and then the water stopped.Did I just do a mind spell.No no no!This can't be happening.I grabbed my towel and stepped out of the shower.I put the towel around me and then put on my clothes.I went into the living room and the T.V wasn't moving neither was Bethany and Sam.Did I just freeze time?I could get in huge trouble for this!

Maddie P.O.V

"DIEGO!GET YOUR SISTER DOWN FOR LUNCH!" I yelled up the stairs.

"OK!" He yelled back.

A few minutes later I heard a scream.It sounded like a girl scream.I dropped my knife and butter on the plate and ran upstairs.

"MADDIE HELP!" Diego screamed.

I ran into Gigi's room and saw Gigi having her camera in front of her face.

"Was that you screaming?" I asked.

He didn't answer.He then looked down.

"That was you screaming?You sounded like a girl!" I laughed.

"Maddie!Look at my sister she isn't moving!"

I waved my hand in front her face.She didn't move.I grabbed the camera out of her hands.She still didn't move.That should've got her attention.

"Maddie I think someone has frozen time." Diego said slowly.

I widened my eyes.I have to tell the council!I then used a spell to appear at the council.

"Maddie Van Pelt, what are you doing here?" Asked Aggmemnon

"Time has been frozen in the human world sir!" I said.

I then disappeared back into my room.

"Is everything ok?" Diego asked.

I nodded.

Charisma P.O.V

I was in the kitchen until suddenly I disappeared with a poof of magic.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Anyways Baiiii Sailors ~J