Chapter 9. Details.

As me and Draco walked through the halls to the dungeons which let me tell you is the coldest place here. Anyway as we carried on walking their were more cobweb I have seen down here then in my whole life but as we reach the painting.

"Buttercup."

So as we walked in we went straight to dracos room as he cant get to the girls
As we walked in we remembered what we did last night decorating the room. So as we sat at the desk I wrote out the address so he can copy then started to write my letter to my family saying.

Dear people

Lip how can you not tell me you have a girlfriend come on. Its against twin code. Rule 3. Tell each everything.
Anyway. Why was Frank their. Oh and their is money in this envelope as some friends has asked their families for some. I said no. They said wait and now money. And a friends dad might pop in then he will bring me and his son and wife to explain.

Love this girl.

So after I had finished writing I noticed so has draco. So we put our letters on our owls and sent them of. After we went on our way to our next lesson which is charms with proffesor Flitwick.  And once we entered it was a huge room filled with oak furnishings. It was many layers the floored seating. So the two of us went to the back and started to get our things out and soon people started to fill in the room one by one. And our friends sat with us at the back.

Afterwards we went back to the hall to eat food before we went to pur common room. So I pulled veg roast potatoes loads of roast  potatoes and gravy. They chicken and lamb. After that I had apple crumble and custard and it was just. Mhm. Delicious. After i noticed I wasn't the only one trying to keep their eyes open. As I entered my room I went straight to bed without changing into my pjamas as I could not be bothered.

As the sun danced on my skin waking me up at 6.40. So I got out of bed and had a. Lovely warm shower and the water danced on my skin. After I got out and brushed my hair an plaited it into two Dutch braids. And instead of uniform.

I wore pure black leggings which sat perfectly onto waist. And underneath my black leather jacket I wore a batman top which is blue with a yellow bat in the middle. And black boots which have a buckle on the side with a heel. Black sunglasses framing my face and bracelets on my wrist and red jeweled earrings.

 Black sunglasses framing my face and bracelets on my wrist and red jeweled earrings

So as I walked down I noticed the boys stood their bored out of their minds. I decided to jump onto dracos back which lead to a high pitch squeal and a laugh from draco. So as he swivelled on his feet their stood pansy with anger on her face and steam coming out if her ears.

"Yes pugsin."

"Its not fair."

"Whats not fair. Pansy."