Chapter Monica.

As it was the last night before going home for Christmas and Emma was sitting by the fire in the common room thinking well overthinking' if its a good idea  for Harry to actually come round'

But as she was sitting there she didn't notice two older boys sitting either side of her on the floor with there backs on the dark brown leather sofa looking at the golden glow of the fire infront of them not saying anything to distrupt the silence.

She turned her head to see the two identical gingers sitting next to her, rons brothers, who she hasn't officially meet yet. So she stuck her hand out to introduce herself.

"Emma Gallagher."

"Fred and thats George Weasley."

"Ron's older brothers."

"Yeah. So why are you sitting here. Arent you excited to go home for Christmas."

"Honestly, I'm not, not looking forward to shats about to happen and I can't stay here because then no one can save Ian and I promised Harry. I promised a load of people."

"Well next year dont promise.'

"Well of you put yourself into my shies you try not to promise."

"Ok. Do you want is to stay a bit longer because-"

"You do need to sleep."

"I dont mind."

They nodded and stayed in silence as the three of them looked into the fire losing all  sense of time.

They got snapped out of it when they heard a suitcase come crashing down the stairs, they looked behind them to see Harry struggling to pull his suitcase down. Which made her laugh while the twins went and helped him.

"Bye twins."

"Goodbye Emma."

"Give us a call if you need a hand."

"Yes sir."

A few moments later their was a loud shout and they moved out the way to see Emma ontopnof her  case as she held onto the leatger straps as it flung it self down the stairs.

"I'll need help carrying it in a bit but that was fun."

"I want to try now."

"Well ask one of your friends."

They both went running upstairs shouting for there friends to wake up as her and Harry carry there luggage into the great hall to go and eat something.

She warned him to eat a big meal so he will feel full for longer which made him question something bit still nodded along as he piled his plate high.

Thats when Ron and Hermione cams walking in with a weird expression as they walked up to the Gryfindoor table.

"Why are my brothers riding on peoples suitcase down the stairs"

"No idea."

"Hey you ok Ron."

"Your all leaving me alone."

"Hey cheer up. Younjave your siblings and Draco is here."

"Why would that make me feel better.'

"I thought we thought to move past it."

"Right im sorry.'

"All good. But we have to meet up with one of the teachers at Hogsmeade. Have a nice Christmas."

"You two."

"Be careful."

"Yeah Harry"

As Emma was walking put the hall with a tired and grumpy Harry as he had a stich Flint and Wood were walking together like they had a mission.