Chapter-9 Stupid Ideas

Izumi opened her eyes to discover herself surrounded by white walls. Had she fallen asleep after visiting her brother? Whining she g got up from the sofa. She soon left the hospital and headed towards her home. The first thing that came to her sight after arriving home were the yummy toast and scrambled eggs. God bless Uriel. He gives me the one thing I value more than life itself...food! She wasted no time in stuffing her mouth.

URIEL'S POV:

I sigh as I was taking a piss.

I heard clatter coming from the main hall. Could it be a crook? Oh, no! My eggs! My Precious eggs! I grabbed a baseball bat and charged towards the kitchen. I shall save the eggs, I swear on my honour.

But the chance to prove my valour never materialized, thanks to the blood boiling sight of Izumi hogging my breakfast down her throat.

Izumi looked at me and grunted in acknowledgement.

I gritted my teeth. I Am the more mature one. I just need to breathe and stay calm.

"Hello to you too," I replied to her grunting.

She smiled. That is when I lost it.

"Why are you eating my eggs?" I shrieked, smoke pouring out of my ears.

Her eyes widened, "tjish wash yoirse? Noth maaid for mei? My badh. It wash deleilishoiush, ifth dat helps in any way", she replied with her mouth full. Then took off in Usain Bolt speed to her bedroom.

I screamed in annoyance.

************************

IZUMI'S POV:

"Hey.", I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn around to see the guy who keeps saying this manly, that manly.

"Um... hey manly-, I mean uh hey man," shoot, I almost called him manly.

"Let me guess, you don't remember my name, do you?", he asked, catching me red-handed.

"Pfft... bullshit. Of Course, I remember. You are.... uh... wait! You are the guy with the hardening quirk right, you are very cool. I have known no one more macho than you.. he heh," I said, scratching the back of my head.

He gave me an unimpressed look, "The name's Kirishima; you better not forget it again," he warned.

"Omg, katsuki, how come you never told me what good of a dancer you are, I mean we went high-school together; you never mentioned it to me! You better not have told Kirishima cause if you did I am going to be so furious you left me out," Mikey exclaims, from somewhere behind us.

"Who cares! And I swear if you tell anybody else.... tch!"

Kirishima ran towards him, "Too late Bakubro, In case you forgot Mikey almost speaks as loud as present mic."

Mikey slowly increased his walking farther away from Kacchan, taking short but quick steps. He started running when Kacchan started throwing explosions his way. So they studied in the same high school. Poor Kirishima and Mikey, but they looked cute together.

I walked to class and found that Aizawa hadn't come yet and figuring I had some free time. I take my hero notebook and note down new things I found about quirks. 

Yes, I am very much aware that this makes me look quite like the nerd, but I guess it's just a fact now. I am a nerd, even if I try to deny it. The earth is round and will be round. So no nerd shaming me now.

"Hey you, nerdy Deku, what's that silly book in your hand?" Bakugo says, picking up my book.

"First, it's not stupid, I devoted years on it and second, quit being such an imbecile and return my book it's none of your business."