Chapter-3 Never-ending supply of Jerks

Todoroki's pov:

"Thank you" the boy I offered a hand said to me with a smile plastered on his face.

"Whatever you were just blocking the path," I responded and brushed past him.

I saw him frown slightly at my attitude, though I couldn't care less; I do not want to give him an idea that I was looking for friends. Knowing how heartless this world is, who knows which person is a wolf hiding under the cover of a sheep.

I kept walking forward with my hands in my pocket until I arrived at the orientation hall. I came here to watch the others, I already passed the recommendation entrance exam-there was no need for me to take the test. Since I can't check all the examination centres, I'll choose a random one, hmm, I'll go to centre....B. Once I enter centre B, I spot the same guy I met in the dawn walking past a bunch of students, while trying to look confident at the same time. But I can see through his act, in reality I bet he was Hella scared. Though, I would be lying if I didn't say he looked kinda cute. I wonder if he has what it takes to join here.

Izumi's pov:

Nope, I'm not scared, not one bit, and I continue repeating this over and over again as I glance around me and see everybody looking so courageous, ok maybe I am a little scared...like very little. I soon spotted the guy who yelled at me in the orientation. He has blue hair and glasses, and he has this stern expression glued on his face. God, he scares me. I look at a pair of guys who have been looking at me for a while. As soon as I do, they avert eyes,

"That's the guy who nearly wet his pants in the orientation because he got scolded," One of them said.

"Yeah, he's such a loser, well at least that's one less rival for us,"

They speak amongst themselves before dissolving into the crowd.

Just great. I already made a terrible impression of myself. Gee, lucky me, I guess.

Suddenly an announcement comes from Present Mic "right let's start"

Everyone looks at him, waiting for him to start a countdown or something like they normally do

"Why are you still looking at me? There's no countdown in an actual battle. Keep running," he says.

Before I know it, everybody is running.

Aaaahhh... shit! I'm already behind.

"Hey wait up, leave some robots for me too," I scream and run behind them.

I soon start defeating the robots with my water quirks and soon defeat a lot of them. This is easier than it looked.

Or so I thought.

Dear God, you ought to let me have my moments, you know. I mean, I was in between giving my speech. So, why am I about to lose my life right now?

Karma really hates me. When I was busy giving a speech, the robot threw me off guard, that's what's happening right now. Ok now then, I guess I am going to die now, bye. I mean, it's fine. It's just death. Right?

Now, God, I know it's been a while since I visited, considering I was alive and all. Can you pick another day? I'm not free today or for the next fifty years.

I look at my feet. My stupid feet just won't move, Now I know what people meant by getting betrayed by yourself. And I mean that. My feet are my enemy from today. And that thought jinxed it. My legs buckled, and I dropped flat on the ground with a thud. My head spins, I can almost see the stars! And that's when