THE CLOSED MEETING

Tommy arrived at his office at 7 am, Francis was there & got up from her desk to get him a cup of coffee . Morning Francis he cheerily greeted as he walked briskly in good morning Mr sh..., Francis, yes Mr Shelby. I have Miss Gold coming in at 10 am, oooooh she said, she'd heard about Esmeralda's antics and was a little weary. She had actually taken the day off when she was supposed to come in, the thought of it had set her nerves on end , luckily the day before that she hadn't been feeling well in fact Mr Shelby mentioned it so he seemed ok when she took the day off. I need you to lock the door when I'm talking to Miss Gold, oh alright, yes, as soon as she enters my office lock the door quietly behind her. You see, Miss Gold has a tendency to scarper off as soon as things get a little too much for her to handle, but it's not going to happen this time. When you hear me say, "Thank you for coming Miss Gold it was a pleasure talking to you m that's your que , only then unlock it. So do we have an agreement ....Francis looked Puzzled, what is it , asked Tommy curiously: You do know where the key is I take it, "oh yes of course." Replied Francis, good. Don't worry her bark is bigger than her bite he said casually , Francis smiled wearily, but, then again said Tommy, her barking is getting a little too much also. I see she said. As Tommy went into his office he closed his door and went up the couple of steps and sat behind his desk, he lit a cigarette and let out a deep sigh, he was hoping today he could talk some sense into her. He looked over at his small liquor cabinet & decided he was going to need a little shot of whiskey in his coffee. Fuck he was sick of this, sick to death of constantly dealing with people, especially grown people who should know how to behave. I'm not taking this insolence from this wench of a woman, what the hell was he going to do with her.