And so the Next Day...

Gajeel opened his eyes the next day to find that he was still laying on the couch, Levy resting against him, using his chest as a pillow.

It was morning now, as sunlight was feeding though the windows.

He heard Levy make a small sound and he looked down, seeing her eyes slowly flutter open.

"Good morning." she yawned, inclining her head to look up at him. "Good morning."

He said back to her, placing a hand against her stomach, "and good morning to you as well."

Levy giggled, "Well, it seems the kid wants me to have a better morning today than I did yesterday."

"Hopefully," Gajeel said, bending to kiss the top of Levy's head.

"Should we go head up to the Guild," Levy said, "I'm actually missing the food."

"Sure," Gajeel stood up, "I want to rub the good news in that salamander's face."

"You do know we're talking about our baby, right?" Levy raised an eyebrow.

"Our kid is going to be ten times better than any child him and bunny girl can conceive." Gajeel smirked.

..............................

"Hello you two." Mirajane smiled at Gajeel and Levy from behind the bar counter as they sat at the the stools that were beside it, "I'll get you guys some breakfast."

"Thanks Mira." Levy smiled back, "You know, it's kind of quiet in here."

"Yeah," Gajeel said, "where's ice princess and Salamander?"

"Well," Mira said, "Juvia and Gray went to go make wedding plans, and Natsu and Lucy are out on a job."

"Well," Levy said, "I guess the news can wait until later."

Mira perked up, looking back to face them, "What news?"

"It's nothing," Gajeel said, "we'll tell you later."

"Hmm," Mira eyed them suspiciously, then turned back to work on making their breakfast.

"Mirajane," a new voice popped in, that of a familiar, flying blue cat, "I need some fish."

He wasn't alone, Carla flew in beside him, pushing a large stroller filled with several small kittens, blue and white and all of them had a tiny pair of wings, just like their parents.

"Make that a lot of fish," Carla remarked, collapsing in the seat beside Happy.

"How's parenthood treating you guys?" Levy asked.

"It's exhausting," the two exceeds replied in unison.
"I bet," Gajeel said, "how many are there again?"

"Thirteen." Happy said. The small kittens in the stroller continued to meow softly, nudging one another and waving their soft paws in the air.

"Has Pantherlily been helping out?" Gajeel asked.

"He comes over to check on them almost everyday." Carla answered, "sometimes he'll even go buy supplies for us when we have our hands full."

"Well it's great to know he's helping out."

Mirajane returned a moment later with Levy and Gajeel's breakfasts, and plates piled up with fish for Happy and Carla.

"Thanks Mira." they all said, Mira went back to work, looking content.

"You know," Levy said to Gajeel between bites, "we should go to the library today, there's some books I want to get to help me learn more about you-know-what."