Girl's Day Out

The girls huddled together around a table the next morning in the guild hall. They all sat around Juvia, who just smiled at all of her friends, all boiling with excitement for the day to come.

"What are you girl's doing over here?" Laxus asked.

"Did you not hear?" Lissana said, "we're all going out to buy dresses for Gray and Juvia's wedding, just the girls."

"Just the girls?" Freed lifted an eyebrow.

"Yep," Mirajane smiled, "I don't know how well you boys will get along without all the girls here."

The girls all giggled.

"Yeah," Levy said, "they might destroy the guild if we're not here to tame them."

"Pfft, we'll be fine," Natsu said, arms folded.

"Actually," Juvia said, "maybe you guys could go buy your suits, Gray-sama still needs to get his."

"Good idea," Lucy nodded, "at least it will keep them busy."

"Just like a boy's day out." Bisca laughed.

The males all groaned. Gray just remained silent, with his arms folded.

"Please don't say that." Romeo pouted.

"Please Gray," Juvia implored, looking directly at him, "Juvia insists you do it today."

"Okay." Gray huffed, though he wasn't truly planning on doing it, especially with all the other guys.

"Well," Lucy said, "now that that's all settled, we shouldn't waste any time."

"Let's go!" Levy exclaimed.

"I expect you boys to behave well." Erza gave that last word to the boys as the herd of girls walked out of the guild hall.

"So," Natsu said, clapping his hands together loudly and rubbing them together, "we have two options: actually do what the girls told us to do or," he grinned, "we can follow them."

"Don't be a moron," Gajeel said, "if they catch us we'll end up six feet under."

"That's why we don't let them catch us." Natsu rubbed his hands together.

"A real man would do what his woman tells him to," Elfman said, "besides, I have to take care of Ella."

"Not everything is about stalking or killing, Flame Brain," Gray clipped, "bridal dress shopping is boring anyway, and if I don't find a suit today Juvia will water slice me to pieces."

"Dang it," Romeo sighed, "this is gonna be so boring."

"Of course it is," Macao announced, "but you can't let Juvia and the other girls to know how boring it seems. Take it from someone who has already gone through the process."

"Agreed." Gajeel nodded.

"I guess we should go then," Laxus sighed, none of the men seemed to be to happy about the day to come.

"Don't screw this up for me." Gray said.

.........................

"So Juvia," Levy asked, "what are your wedding colors?"

"Juvia and Gray decided on blue."

Juvia said, looking longingly into the sky above.

They were all walking along the streets of Magnolia, going to the dress shop around the corner.

It was almost afternoon, so the sun was shining out very brilliantly.

Mirajane's eyes lit up, "That's adorable."