Part 12 - After Effects

Nandu Felt Abhi's whole wait on her  then she saw him unconscious she doesn't know what to do and she was just holding his hands and crying......and Manik came to them and trying to wake him up but of no use so boys just took him to Manik's room and Raj called the Doctor and everyone went inside but our Nandu was sitting in the Same place........

    Someone placed a hand on her Shoulder and she turned and hugged that person very tightly........

     "Navya Navya see na what just Happened how Bhai reacted after seeing the Flash news he loves me so much Navya but y can't we be with each other why we are suffering like I😭😭😭😭😭😭 I always wanted to see him happy na but today when I saw him but see how he was Broken we didn't deserve this na we never hurted anyone then why we have to suffer Navya till how long Navya till how long we should be like this" Nandu said

She thought

Hum Dono Bohath Pass hai phir  BHI

Kyu Itni Dooriyan

Dil kehatha hai apko sab Kuch Bathatu......

Par Me Majboor hu Bhai......

Kash Apke sath Kuch vakth bitha pathi

Kash me Apko sabke Samne Apna Bhai keha Sakti

Kash Apko ye sab na sehna padtha

Kash aap Apki Pari ke sath hothe....

Kash Bhai Kash........

Hum Itne Pass pass ho Kar BHI

Pass Nahi hai......Bhai......

I hate everyone for doing this with us

I hate them Ayyappa

I hate Them......

I Just  hate them........... For Seperating us..

When I was running I just remembered Bhai how we always play and how we used to run in the whole house and how he ran behind me when I was thinking I just don't know how I got slipped but I was just thought my Bhai is there to save so I just called him and the next second I was held in Protective arms I knew this is My Superman, My Bhai bcz I can feel him.....please Ayyappa even if it some dream na I just don't want to wake up please please.. I heard the same when I called him Bhai I got a reply Which I was earning from a long time......

      That moment I never wanted anything but only him    just give me  my Bhai back Ayyappa........

  I heard another two Voices who loves me like my Bhai, My Mani and Aru Baby

    When the light Came those two came and Hugged me with my Bhai can anything make me more happy when I was in the protective arms of these  3 Persons  and the answer is a Big NOOOOOOO

    I do no for how long I stayed like that but my Happiness short lived until  I heard  Mr.Murthy voice and we both broke the hug that time I felt empty......... nothing can hurt me like this when U have a person Infront of u but can't tell him who u are that is the worst punishment anyone could get I was only looking at him I just wanted to capture his face how much time I have left with him as I couldn't blink my eyes......i thought if I blink my Eyes my Bhai will be Vanished........and  Mani said that he is the one whom he wanted to meet me I  was very much happy bcz of Mani I got to see him Infront of my eyes I couldn't be more lucky right he didn't know who he is to me but he just gave me the happiness which longed for years I love u soo much Mani..
And  we 4 holding each others hands I couldn't be more lucky.......