Part 38 - Elders Decision & Manik Match

Flashback Continues

After the Game they both Slept

At the Same Time Others didn't had any sleep as everyone were hurt no one could Believe Raman did this with Pari as they all know how much she means to him he can't see a Single tear in her Eyes but now he is Becoming the reason for her broken State....they all know something has happened which he was Hiding........as they never saw him Cry the Way he Hugged Yash and Cried.  it showed how  Broken he is and they know something has hidden by his Reaction but they don't know what it is......but now they can only See how much their Pari is Suffering as from her Birth Everyone Pampered a Lot Raman, Ishita , Everyone and Abhi being a kid also he protected her always so they got Scared  how can Pari and Abhi live without Each other as Both can't Eat or Sleep properly without Each other now Because of their Parents Decision They have to Stay away.......

Manjeet: Ji how could u say this to Raman he is our son na I know he is at fault but u just said him u will not talk with him.....She said with Tears

Yash: See Manjeet even I know about him I know he is Hiding something but that doesn't mean he will hurt Pari....She is My Munchkin I love her More than Anyone so I'll not leave the Person who hurt her......even u also heard na They said They signed the Papers that to For My Munchkin No one Dares to hurt her then they Will  See the Wrath of YASH MURTHY.....

U saw na they are celebrating a Party bringing another Child to their Life.....
it's my Munchkin Place but he has given to Someone Else u think I'll keep quiet no way He is my Son I loved him a lot but I'll not Support whatever he is doing today he disappointed me more as I always had a Proud Raman is my Son but now......

U stay out of this I know what I am doing

So she went to Viru and said

Bhai see Please make him understand na

Bhabhi I know  Something is  missing but if Raman had any Problem he could have shared with us na but no he just Spoiled Everything and it's about Pari.....She is a kid how can they hurt her and Everyone know how much she is attached with Abhi and how can Raman and Ishita do this and they are not only hurting Pari they are hurting Abhi also by Bringing a new Child we don't know who she is and why they brought her.....But  What my Love would have felt Seeing Everything she is the Angel in our Both Family and u know how much she Means to me so I am not Going to Support Raman in this and For My Love  I can do Anything so don't expect me to support Raman...

Manjeet Cried a lot she knows he is at Fault but he is her son and she can't stay away from him soon Chavi Hugged her.....

Chavi tell them na Raman is our Child na we cannot hurt him

Chavi: Manji I know what your saying even we all know Raman from His Birth and he is not the one to Hurt someone and he hurting his own daughter is next to Impossible at the same time we cannot Forget about Pari.......What will our Little Jaan go through....by his actions

when Rishi said na

SHE WAS SITTING ALONE IN RAIN AND IF OUR MANU DIDN'T SAW HER MEANS WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED I AM GETTING SCARED BY THE THOUGHT OF SHE GETTING HURT SO WHATEVER THE REASON MAYBE BUT RAMAN AND ISHITA DID VERY WRONG SO THINK BEFORE DEFENDING HIM OK.......