Part - 24 Raj Neyo Apologize to Manan

Hey Guys!!!!!!

After 2 days update Sorry for being late....anyone missed my Story???????

As I was having lots of thoughts which one should be Added in this chapter that's why it got delayed...

Let's get back to Story

After leaving Aarav to school Nandu went to her office as she was somewhat happy that Aarav Parents are trying to get him back so she was happy........ she can do anything for his Happiness Which is Very Important to her......

She had 2 Meetings and She Completed and going to Call Manik whether he is coming to pic Aarav from School or Not......

Before she call.......Her Phone Rang seeing the Caller her Face automatically formed a Smile.......

Nandu: Maniiiii she said Excitedly

Manik: Oooo Meri Jaan Itna Pyaar hayeeeee......

Nandu: I thou Always Love u Na o bhi Ithnaaaaaa Saraaaaaa as she has Spread her Hands to let him know... ..........

Manik: Kash ......Me Vaha hota abb..... So that I could See My Jaan Cuteness

Nandu: Kya Mani tum bhi🙈🙈🙈

Manik: Jaan don't blush na then I'll come over there now itself

Nandu: don't tease me na☺️

Manik: Why are Soooo cute Shona.....?????

She just smiled...... And asked call kyu Kiya Mani anything important......

Manik: Ha Jaan I thought today we both go and Pick Aarav and take him to park so that his Mind can change na........

Nandu was happy this is what she wanted to do as she was going ask the same thing when Ur partner understand u what else u need......

Nandu: ok Mani my work has completed whether Ur work com.....before she could complete she heard a Knock......

"Mani ek second someone is at door I'll see"

Manik: ok I'll wait......

She opened the door and saw

# *White Roses* #❤️

SUPRISE Jaannnnn