Ch. 4

Next Day

Y/N was already up the next morning when Doctor Strange appeared at his place. Before leaving for Yen Sid's Tower, the older sorcerer slipped a small gold bar with rings on Y/N's left pointer and middle fingers.

Y/N: Ah, cool

Y/N: Ah, cool....What is this?

Doctor Strange: This is a Sling Ring. Since you'll be training with me later, this is something needed. Consider it a focus for your magic, and most importantly, long distance traversal.

Y/N: You mean this thing helps you travel everywhere?

Doctor Strange: Much more convenient than a car. We'll get to your training at a later time. For now, time for your lesson with Yen Sid.

With that, the pair stepped through the big wooden door and climbed the stairs again. Yen Sid acknowledged the duo entering his chamber.

Yen Sid: Welcome, Y/N, to your first day of magic training. Hope your mind is ready to be put to use.

Y/N: This isn't like an actual class where I have to sit and listen to you drone on for-

He immediately stopped when he saw the hardened glare from Yen Sid.

Yen Sid: Yes, lectures and studies are a part of learning magic. There will be hands-on lessons as well, but that will be later. Your classmate should be arriving any second now.

Just as he said that, the door opened again and in walked a young woman with very long blonde hair, wearing a purple top and light pink capris that stopped at the knee

Just as he said that, the door opened again and in walked a young woman with very long blonde hair, wearing a purple top and light pink capris that stopped at the knee. Y/N was pretty sure her hair reached the floor, where he saw she was for some reason barefoot. The newcomer bowed and waved.

??: Master Yen Sid, Master Strange, good morning! And, who is this?

Doctor Strange: Rapunzel, meet Y/N L/N, the "Hero of The Star."

Rapunzel gasped with wide eyes and started furiously shaking Y/N's hand.

Rapunzel: WowitssonicetomeetyoumynameisRapunzelRapunzelDerSonneIcantbelieveImheremeetingyoufacetofaceandwowyouvegotbrighteyes-