Restaurant Cutie # 1

Ray was in his class, was he paying attention? No, but he was staring out the window, he would somewhat pay attention when Norman was here but Norman was at his Uni, and Ray would go there after he graduated this year. He felt a tug on his shirt it was Emma," you have to be in my maid group", Holy shiet how could Ray forget , it was cafe week. Ray looked at her startled " Fine", Emma looked shocked . " No argument, no fight, not even a insult, but why Ray, I am shookith you are not Ray, give meh bacc my bestie" she pouted, " Why? you ask, well I need the extra credit to get in the same Uni as Norman ".

( Is that how it works IDK I'm not in high school)

Emma had a smug look on her face " what else, admit it you wanna be in a maid dress", Ray looked like he expected this " No, Emma, but like yeah, you see a lot people come to see cute girls in outfits, but what about gay boys so that's why I calculate that if I wear maid dress for 2 hours the Tax revune with be cheap causing 0.4 guys to look and I speculate that 1/2 thirds will be ho-". Emma cut him off " I do not speak math, but isn't Norman your boyfriend so why show off, if your taken". Ray looked at Emma " You think Ima fuck with a dude on ma break, no biatch I'm just tryna say guys will come to ask for my number and I say Yes but give them a wrong number, and tell them to meet up somewhere and flake on em". Emma looked at him " okay now that's smart" Emma smirked as she got up, she knew that Ray would never do it if Norman was coming.

But that's the special gift Emma planted, Norman was coming!!! kekekekkekekekk Emma couldn't help but fangirl, and then she got a nose bleed thinking about the after math. She thought to her self ' Ray in maid dress + Norman + them home alone =  you don't wanna know'. Whatever she thought, Ray made her wear a nurse outfit for Gilda. Anyways back to Ray.

 Ray's POV

I put on my skirt and wore some gloves, I tightened my waist, to look skinner, I'm wonder what Norman is doing right now. Stupid bastard, I wore this stupid dress to get extra credit to got to the same Uni as him and not even a message or a fucking call. What a dipshit!! Ring ring, oh that's my phone, speak of the devil, why the fuck is he calling me on face time I just got my dress on, calm down Ray just cover screen n tell him your showering. Now answer it , " yo why'd u call ?" I ask while covering my camera. Norman asked in a sad tone " Why are you covering your camera", " I'm showering", Norman snickered " All the more reason". I cut the phone ' what a bastard' I thought while going to see my mirror. " HOLY SHIT".

    How tf am I supposed to go to school and the cafe like this , why tf did I even agree!! I walk to school, and I am not even inside campus but I still hear " Damn Ray" and whitsles

    How tf am I supposed to go to school and the cafe like this , why tf did I even agree!! I walk to school, and I am not even inside campus but I still hear " Damn Ray" and whitsles. This is gonna be long day, just please kill me lord. I go to homeroom, and that class has Emma, Don, and Gilda Tho Gilda wasn't the one I was worried about, it was Don and Emma that I was annoyed about. time skip it is now 15 minutes before the Cafe opens , What tf am I supposed to do now. I had spent the whole day being harassed by Emma and Don, and don't get me started on the other students. Hopefully the Customers don't evade my personal space, or touch me cuz if they do they better be ready to catch sum hands. 

    Emma walked up to Ray," heyo you have to take people's  orders now, and tell me if anyone touchs you I'll kick there ass for messin' with ma ship!" Emma said to make Ray less anxious. Ray looks at Emma with smile " I'll go, also tell me if anyone hurts you, I make sure they rot in hell. ", Ray felt that he was going oft but he can't let her feel this is a onesided relation. Ray went to table 1 and asked what they wanted. Everything was going fine, he was getting hit on, and whistles but he wasn't that annoyed, he thought to himself ' I'm so hot dis people cannot help it'. He thought that until he went to table 5, " What would you like ?" , "You" the 2 men seated said play fully. Ray sighed "I'll give you my number " they both looked excited as they reached for there phone, " only if you order the most expensive things on the menu". They both looked shook.

The guy with blonde hair said " Such a tease just a cafe trap troupe", " No I do want the cafe to do well, but if I'm gonna date someone they have to be loaded " I smiled, that was a lie this guys looked cheap af so hopefully this keeps them away. " Bye cuties " I say while I pull away telling someone else to cover for me. 30 minutes pass I go to pick up some trash near one table, and then a receipt is wavered in front of me, and a voice says " daddy's here".... fuck

I look over with a smile " I was being retorical" , " We were not" the blue haired guy says while his friend blonde picks me up. I look stunned " WTF" I yell while managing to pull away, but I couldn't move both of them pinned me on the wall , blonde says " Told ya he's a tease". I look stunned wtf get tf of me rn r u biatchs fr rn. Blueberry licks and bites my neck, I hold back my moan, and start breathing heavy. Blonde looks at me, putting his finger under my chin " You held back your moan, you seem to be experienced, sorry for misjudging" he kisses me. I can his mouth in mine, I pull away to breath, shit I forgot how to breath. I start to cry and breath heavy, please help me I don't want to do this anymore please. Emma, Mama, Norman, please just help. They both smile while looking at each other, then blueberry suddenly collapes.

Somebody punched him, that someone was... Norman? He looked pissed " Please don't touch what's not yours...." he said while taking another swing, which blonde barley dodged. I could feel tears flowing down my tears again , but this time in relief . That blonde took a glass and threw it at Norman, Norman dodged it easily but some of the shards cutting his face. Yup this bitch bout to get it. I grab my shoe that I was wearing , now this bitch  better be ready this ain't a normal shoe, I am wearing high heels. I took it and threw one at his face, the  Shoe left a small dent. But no bitch that ain't all, I grab my other heel and start wacking him " DIE DIE DIE DIEEEE" I say on repeat while he's bleeding. The blonde soon left carrying his friend out the door, I stuck out my middle finger " DON'T COME THE FUCK BACK" I exhale.

Norman grabbed me  " hey babe" , I twisted over to him " Your hurt", " Yea because I didn't even get a hello kiss, or a slap" . I was shocked this bitch, was hurt that I didn't say hello not because there is like a huge cut on his face. I sat on his lap, while examing the cut. " You don't have a infection, and it'll probably stop stinging in a an hour or 2", he smiled while bringing my face closer to his " Maybe you should wear a nurse outfit if your gonna take care of me" my heart stopped for a second, oh yeah I was wearing a maid outfit great just great. Norman looked down at my skirt, " Hey my eyes are up here creep", he's smirk soon turned into a frown " How'd you get bruises on your feet hmm?", " some karen took a swing at my feet when she said ' jesus only allows girls to wear dresses' such a bitch " I rolled my eyes. Norman picked my up bridal style and started taking me up to the kitchen. Emma said " ur making don feel single stop", " Well atleast he didn't get harassed by 2 random dudes". 

Emma looked concerned " really are you okay, and you Norman have a cut, I'll tell someone to cover for Ray, go home early" she smiled. Good job Emma plus friendship points for you. I blurred out the rest of the walk to home, I was awake but tired enough to blur out what anyone said well until I felt a bite on my neck. I moan, " s-stop Norman", did he stop, of course ...............

  not, welp I guess Ima lose my V-card tonight. Great, just great but my thoughts are interupted by him grabbing me and pulls me closer for a kiss. His lips on mine, his body on mine, I swear I don't want this 

but............

 I can't deny that I am not enjoying this.  

lol that's the end, yeah I didn't try putting a lot of smut in this cuzz I m underaged soo yeah this took me a while but I m rlly proud this is like 1695 wordsss, soo yeah thx for reading!!