Royalty AU

Overview - The Lambodian Kingdom needs a new consort for their newly crowned emperor Norman Ratri ( He's name doesn't impact the story ). Unlike many of the past rulers , Norman announced he would not have any concubines, so his ruler must be perfect. There are many consorts who would have fallen for Norman, he had the looks , charm, and intellect that would drive the kingdom to success. A maiden named Emma , daughter of the house of Isabella Crown , a duchess looking for a husband for her daughter. Emma was the perfect Empress , she had much intellect and could learn quickly , and her looks and smile could light the night sky. Norman decides to invite the House of Crown for some brunch, their whole family. But Norman isn't interested in just Emma... See what happens for brunch, who will Norman fall for, but will this person truly love him ?

 Norman POV

I wear my finest clothes and get ready to meet with Duchess Isabella. I could've just meet her daughter, Emma but it would be more polite to meet with her whole family before a one-one session. I step into the garden , and tell my servants to severe (Im not fixing dat error srry conny) the finest food money can buy. After 30 minutes of setting up our brunch I get interupted by a servant , " Your highness , The Duchess has arrived ", " Splendid, Escort them after setting there rooms" I say while taking a seat. The duchess and her family will be staying a week or so before returning home, this would be enough time to read the situation, and futhermore. After a while I hear footsteps coming towards the garden, the door opens " Hello Your highness" Duchess Isabella , and her daughter said in union, while bowing. I smile " Hello your grace, thank you for taking the time to come to the palace, take a seat " I pull out two chairs. We talked for a bit until I came to to say " Is there anyone else acompaniying you", Isabella gulped before saying " Y-yes" . Emma nodded " He is my gentleman-in-waiting , he's name is Ray ".

I looked at her, gentleman-in-waiting usually are for male, and it is usually rare for a duchess to have one, could there be a scandal included. I must look in to this also. I let out a sigh " That's wonderful where is he currently, It would be a shame if I couldn't meet him". Isabella looked to Emma " He is most likely in the large imperial garden, or he shall be in the library " Isabella smiled. Emma smiled and turned to me " Your highness , I know that our brunch was very short , but I think it is better to end it here and return to rest". " I do agree", I say while ringing the bell so my male-in-waiting could come. " Goodbye Duchess", I say while waving them goodbye. I watched the both of them leave, Ray huh? I go to my room, while my maid draws a bath I groan in annoyance. " What's wrong your highness" Vincent asked ( just pretend that he's his caretaker or sumn idk ). " It's the duchess", " the duchess of gracefeild? " Vincent asked , " Yes, her daughter Emma has a male-in-waiting, so it is possible she is part of a scandal, or harem". Barbara , my maid walks in and laughs " If you have an obstacle   .    .    .  get rid of it....."

I smile " your right, I'll get rid of him at night. . . . . ''

( 645 words )

lol suffer , enjoy da cliff hanger ( owo )

srry this is part one , part 2 will be out soon!!