Sushi

A week has passed sinced the incident. JYP actually took measures and protected their artists this time. We all were recovering from it both physically and mentally, the news got wind of it and the awareness of such incidents has been raised. The culprit was sent to rehab due to him still being a minor but I feel that's not enough to deter such case. 

The usual , the girls arrived in school with increased security, this was temporary for the time being just incase another such incident would occur again. Lia and Yuna were excited to see me, they broke off from the other girls walked to school with me. I'm getting used to this now. I am glad that Yuna - the youngest in the group was able to recover swiftly. 

"I have yet to thank you properly Y/N", Yuna said.

"It's fine, knowing that you're safe is enough for me" I replied. 

Class began and it was our School Guidance Councilor that came inside the class. She was handing out forms of what seemed to be University Applications and Career Aspirations. Is that time of the year where they want to know our future plans and interests and what we wanted to be. I have yet to even decide what I wanted to be, being a gamer ? No , that's just a hobby or way for me to past time even though I'm good at it no plox. 

The councilor chatted with me about being the school's pride and wanted me to enter SKY.  3 of Korea's prestigious university. Due to my merit and excellent grades,  I have a high chance of entering them with ease. 

After that talked I was staring blankly into space, Yuna came out up to me and asked what I wanted to do in the future.

"I'm not so sure. At least you guys got your future sorted out, ya know being a celebrity and all" I replied.

"Yes being a celebrity does have it perks but I have to always be on my best and perform well for me to stay afloat in this industry. It's a terrifying one at that with you're every being and movement being commented on , but I do love what I am doing. At first I did not wanted to be an artitst. It wasn't even my plan to be one at all ." 

That kinda inspired me, all along I was just studying getting good grades and making my parents proud. I never really thought of where I was going with this. Guess it's time to explore what's out there. I'm glad Yuna talked to me about this, I had no friends that were seriously enough to ask me about this apart from Felix but you know guys are just being guys. We follow the flow.

Lia said that she inspired to be a singer since young henced she studied abroad and attended vocal lessons and art schools.

Yuna wanted to be a floorball athletic player until she was scouted by JYP. A turn of events occured in her life to lead where she is now. 

It was lunch break. Class was released late and my god the queue for the food was too unappetizing. Yuna tapped me on the back and invited me to eat lunch with her on the roof 

"Hey Y/N come eat with me, I prepared excess lunch for today. I can't finish them all." Yuna grinned

I accepted her request and went up to the roof. 

There we laid down and she opened her 4 layer lunch box. 

The first box had sushi rolls, second was an omelette with rice, third one had veggies init and the last one had apples and mangos. They look so nice and homemade.

"Don't you think this is too much for one person Yuna? " I asked.

"Well I -.... I- ...  I actually prepared all of them this morning for you Y/N" She acted shyly

I was flustered by what she had just told me, this was the first time someone had cooked home made food for me outside of my family. I noticed her fingers were taped with band aids, she really did put in her all.

"I am so sorry if this is not to your liking, but this is the only type of food that I can prepare and I'm not skilled enough to make your favourite chicken curry." Yuna grumbled.

"What you did was more than enough for me Yuna." I thanked her for making all of this and that I took her time just for me.

"It's alright Y/N, this is my proper thanks for what you did to me this past few weeks. I tried thinking of other ways of thanking you but this is the only way that I had thought of." 

"Well , let's put that past us now and let's enjoy this together yeah?"

I wanted to grab the chopstick but Yuna grabbed it first. She then stopped me from picking any food and insist she feed me. I didn't know how to react. I was shy , rejecting it but she was stubborn and opened my mouth forcefully with the stick. 

"Say ahhhhhhh y/n!" Yuna then fed me with a piece of sushi.

"Good boy eating his nutrients !" She teased me like a baby being fed by his mother.

Yuna stared at me while eating and I stopped munching , "W-what are you looking at." She then proceed to wipe off a piece of rice beside my lips. Before we both come to our senses we looked away and shocked with what just happened.

"T-there was dirt on your lips! Do you know how to eat properly Y/N?" She teased me once again.

She teased me many times , it's time I get my revenge on her.

"Yuna there's something in your tounge ? Can I see it?" She then opened her mouth and shoved in a piece of sushi in her mouth while I screamed - "Here come's the airplane !~" she then got annoyed and probably angry that I got back to her and stood up to hit me, I then ran to avoid her punches but she caught up and hit me, I forgot she was in the floorball team, I underestimated her for a moment.

 At this point we were having fun, it felt refreshing. I didn't have this kind of interaction before. This was new to me. I am thankful for Yuna for what she did. At the same time I am kind of discovering of things of myself that I had not known before. Feelings that I have yet to unlocked but recently was due to recent events. 

Yuna then invited me to watch her play against our school rivals later. "Hey Y/N wanna come and see me play floorball. I'll show you what I can do. " Said Yuna

"Sure !" I was free and did not have any club activities, so this would be my first time also watching one. I was nervous as I will be going alone to watch her but I will be definitely morally support her from the sides and cheer for her and our school.