Afterschool Activity {Chapter 4}

Afternoon period ended. I didn't made any successful simple conversation with the girls. It's getting pretty late and I wanted to get home and finish my dungeon level that I have not yet to finish during the weekend. I was but hesitant but I mustered up my courage and wanted to show the girls the after school club activities we offer, I would feel bad if I just left the school without completing the tour.

...

Yuna - She took a major in our school's floorball team. She was shocked that our school even had one due to the popularity of the sport not being great in our country. She told me that she was that she was he previous school's floorball captain. I couldn't believe that such an idol participated in such activities. She was infamous for being competitive and rough but that mentality made their school one of the best floorball teams of the nation. She was already well known in that category.

Lia - She is the main of the vocalist of ITZY. She joined up Choir, just hearing her soothing voice makes me want to sleep after she presented herself in-front of the Club.

Yeji - she fancied the dance studio, all her life she had been dancing since young. I wouldn't be shock if she became our Dance Club captain. Heck any ITZY member can be but I heard she's a level of her own.

Chaeryoung - She judged the paintings with language I've never heard of, heck she even predicted art that look like unfinished scribbles and told me their final outcome would be beautiful. I couldn't really picture the it but all I know it's abstract art

Ryujin - She was a photographer, she's into flowers. Her hobbies were also watching movies, I guess she wanted to feel how's like to be behind the camera. She joined up the club after that.

One by one as the girls registered for their respective clubs, they all started immidiately. I guess being an idol has it perks too huh...

As I was left alone, I had an accomplished feeling, that feeling where I just finished the Side Quest. I was glad they were able to find where they belong. As for me, I didn't really fancied afterschool activities, sure it's great way to socialise, increase your chances of gwtting into a good university but I did not really have anything on my mind. I don't have specific hobbies, just playing games and studying. Felix had great looks and he's athletic as well, he's a very talented baller. Captain of the basketball team for a reason.

As I head for the gates, my coat was pulled from the back. It was Lia. I was shocked,

"What's up Lia ? Do you need some help ? I thought you had club activities." I asked

"Well actually, club today got cancelled. The leader fainted due to exhaustion, we decided it's best not to continue without anyone giving us any activities. Any chance are you free right now? You were about to head home right ?" She asked.

Why do I feel like another side quest just popped up, usually the main characters talks to the NPC and asks them for the quest but this time I'm being approached.

" Well yeah , I was about to go home and continue playing my game. " I replied

" Actually I kinda wanted to ask you out?" She told me

Everyone near me was shocked by what she just said

" DID LIA JUST ASKED OUT THAT NERD?" One gasps

" YOO THAT DUDE JUST GOT ASKED OUT BY LIA OF ITZY?IS SHE BLIND?" A dude just said

This jerks, acting like I can't hear their gossips.

"I mean not in a romantic way but I was thinking you could show me around the neighbourhood. It's been awhile since I had free time like this when I came back to the country." She explained.