Anon (Chapter 8)

Someone was trying to frame Yuna. I received a message earlier when we were cleaning the classroom it was a photo that could cause misunderstanding and ruin her image. But my main question is why send it to me and how did this person had gotten my number. This scared me as I don't usually give out my number. Yuna didn't receive one because she's using her company's mobile number and getting it would be like cracking a password.

I had to get to the bottom of this. I never knew this day would come. I thought my life would be a peaceful one in high school where I would just graduate and get the hell out of here, but things had gotten pretty interesting lately. Is this how high school life is ? Man, being social and interacting with people is such a huge pain in the ass.

"Hey Y/N ! I've finished cleaning, I need to go now as I have practice session later . I'll leave the rest up to you ! See ya tom~" Said by Yuna as she left.

I finished up the stuff around here and prepared to go home.

Luckily enough Felix had just finished his club activities and met me on the way home. I didn't know what to do in this situation. Should I tell him ? But I'm afraid involving more people in this case might cause harm.

"Y/N yo dude, is something bothering you ? You've been spacin out this entire time while I was talking to you. What's up man, any problem lately." Asked Felix

We halted and I brought him into a cafe to told him the entire story .

"Which jackass wants to frame our Yuna ? I'm gonna find whoever it is and kill him and then make him pay for it." Felix was Angered.

"Well you can't make him for it if he's dead." I replied with a dry ass joke.

"You can still joke about when this is happening eh Y/N ?" He touted.

Since Felix was more into the social media stuff, he told me to save the number into my phone and after that he told me to use my SNS account to find if there's an account that is linked to the saved contact number that I had just saved. I've downloaded and checked all the mainstream SNS apps and there were no accounts that could be found that could be linked to the phone number. I have so many things to worry about but this is a priority.

"Strange Y/N how you're getting involved in this. You used to not give a damn that's happening around you even if a person died next to you wouldn't even budge or notice." He told me

I also wondered too but first of all I care because it involves me but second , I 've gotten this feeling that I wanted to protect Yuna..... As I want to protect them as that what friends would do for each other right ? Recently ITZY has been involved in my daily activities as I kind of find it annoying as it is out of the ordinary for me to be interacting with other people. That's just who I am. But they started to grow on me somehow.

——

I went home and still bothered by this I started snooping around. I couldn't get it off my mind.

I searched up are there stalkers that stalk celebrity and how severe are they. And then I found out about sasaeng fans who would usually have a crazy amount of obsession over their idol. Who ever could be doing this might be 'jealous' that I'm around Yuna and he/she might be a huge fan of her. Or could it be hate message that someone is trying to frame Yuna or hate her ? I can't stop overthinking there so many theories in my head that I can't narrow it down. I guess all I can do now is just wait for his/her next action and see how it goes.

——

I woke up in the morning and found my wrist has turned from bad to worst. I removed the bandage as to see why it was so pain, upon removal it was blue black and swelling pretty bad. I guess I have to get it check pretty soon.

I then head down to eat my breakfast. On the news. That was shown on the tv, it was loud so it explained where there were increase of sasaengs crossing their lines just to see/meet their kpop idols. One even threw her pads and sent their garments to the idols house so their Oppa can breath their 'used garments'.

Crazy world we live in.

'Why are they doing this and for what reason is for?' I pondered.

I finished up my meal and prep for school.

As I left the house an envelope was lying in front of me on the porch. I don't remember our mail getting thrown like this. But this mail was unusual of Color and it had nothing imprinted on it or for who it was for. Curiosity I opened it up and found more pictures of me and Yuna and my face being crossed out. I now suspect that this guy is crazy over Yuna or a stalker. Now I'm not sure if I should inform her.

This was unusual, IZTY van pulled up in front of the school. Yuna Lia and Ryujin hopped off.
Lia hopped out first who then saw me and greeted me. "Annyeong Y/N!" She's gotten more bubblier and livelier this days I don't really know why, but her actions got me flustered and I didn't really know how to react and I just said - "h-hi" lol. I stuttered wtf am I doing.

Yuna head on first and I was observing her and the people around her. That person could be anywhere or god knows he/she might be even beside me. People gathered around the entrance to snap a picture of ITZY's presence, it it could be anyone of them. I head on in with Lia. Felix was scouting around looking for anybody that is out of the ordinary and checking out for any one being sus.

I went o my locker and saw an envelope was slipping out of it, I took it out and pulled out the letter from the envelope and it was indicent shot of photographs of Yuna whilst she was playing floorball. I was frustrated, I can't do anything but just be angry as I still do not have the slightest clue or hint as to who the culprit is, I feel helpless for the first time. This is different than academic challenges where I can ace it easily by just studying hard, this time I'm stuck without haivng any reference and the next steps that I will take will be entirely all be my made by me and myself alone. I think it's time to let Yuna and the girls know