Head Maid

White clouds covered up the blue sky just a little as the sky was evident trying to show itself more to the world below but today way too much cloudy, the weather was warm yet I have a bad feeling about what's coming. I shook my head at the negative feeling and proceeded to look out of the window.

It isn't even noon yet and here I am getting bored as ever, I just had breakfast due to lack of punctuality I slept like a snorlax and ended getting up late when every one had their breakfast. As much as I was lazy I still strolled down to kitchen and ate breakfast and as soon as I did I walked back up to my room and fell back on bed but sleep betrayed me and I was getting more bored. I am a scenery lover and I love painting too, that was an advantage because whenever I see the scenery or any scene happening infront of me, i take a brief look at it until i memorize everything.

Without leaving any single detail i paint it while picturing it again and again in my mind. I won't be satisfied until I do my best better than worse or good. I want everything to be perfect and that's how my priorities are.

I sighed and looked down the window to catch a white cat eyeing me while licking her paws, looking at the cat below, I saw her eyes were too small and sharp. "Yoongi" instantly left my mouth as soon as I saw it, the cat purred at the name making my eyes widen in realization.

"Yoongi" the cat purred again, wiggling his tail as my mouth was left agape "Hold up, do you like that name?" I asked and the cat frowned at me. "Then is that your name?" The cat purred again.

"What the actual fuck!" I clamped a hand over my mouth trying my best not to scream. After composing myself which felt like from a never ending shock I looked back at the cat. "Are you by chance werecat?" The cat looked at me weirdly like I have grown ten heads.

"No no, listen to me. I meant like there are werewolves who can be in both wolf and human form and have a mate to bond with and live rest of their lives together. The alpha gets a Luna and I assume you are a werecat in which you have a mate too and instead of being an alpha of werecat kingdom, you are a mafia in werecat existence. And I am your mate, so when you saw me in auction you felt your cut purr at you and shout 'mate mate mate' so you instantly became possessive and pretended to buy me and held me captive." I gasped at my theory and looked down at the cat who was staring at me boringly not bothering the fact that I was rambling too much.

"You have many qualities like suga you know?" I huffed and looked at the cat with wide eyes again. I swear, if I keep doing this shit my eyes would definitely give up and pop out all at once. "Wait!! Or by chance are you....

"Oh my holy moly God, yoongi you turned in your cat form and came here to show me"

The window was open but I was in the top floor and i am sure the cat is able to hear me. Even though it's high it was enough for me to listen if people talk standing down there. But, it was dangerous because the broken pieces of glass shreds are scattered here and there so I won't be able to escape. Damn that guy is smart. The cat ran away as soon as the words left my mouth and I was left disappointed. I shrugged it off and sat back down closing the window.

I hoped that irene would get here and make us both run for our lives not leaving any traces behind, but the girl didn't even knew about my whereabouts and I practically wondering if she trying to know more about the people I encountered before I dissapeared. She knows it was manager who called me to his office since she was the one who informed me to go and that bitch really was waiting for me an whole damn night to return, but I never came back. According, to my knowledge about her I am sure she took action the next minute I dissapeared.

She looks all innocent and carefree but in reality she is a badass bitch that you would dread to go against her, she has her ways of dealing with people and when she does, she makes sure they never even mistakenly bump into her again. She even teached me few and trained me with guns and knifes. I know you won't expect a cafe girl to do all this shit, but believe me it's for self defense and every girl should be capable of it.