♟PROLOGUE ♟

DUNKIN'S SWEET CAKES

After reaching my destination i paid to the cab driver and rushed inside the café to resume my work.

"Good morning Jennie" Irene one of the maids and also my bestfriend greeted me with a warm smile.

"Good morning irene!" I greeted back with a smile before going towards my locker and changing my clothes.

As i walked through the hallways many of the maids greeted me with smile as i did the same.

I headed to kitchen while irene was busy making a cake.

"Did you get enough rest for two days!" She asked while icing the cake. I chuckled while wearing my apron.

"Yes i did! But still i am sure that stingy manger of ours will definately cut my wager of two days!" I groaned in frustration.

"He will, stupid old hag. But what about amber isn't she the one who did this!" She exclaimed looking at me for an answer before shaking her head and proceeding to work.

"Yes! She is the one behind this and i will make sure to teach her a lesson!" I growled with rage as irene chuckled at me.

"You better do!" She huffed making me giggle before i proceeded to work.

Amber is one of the maids but higher position than us. She serves royal families and V.I.P'S while we serve middle class people.

She is one of the most trusted woman by manager. He always assigns her for higher works like to clean the CEO's room or serve people of higher ranks who belong to this hotel.

She is actually a fucktoy of all VIP guests. She accompanies them for a night and gives pleasure.

God, i want to throw up very badly at the thought of it.

Aside from being a fuck toy, M'lady is also a bitch and raging woman. No one ever dares to go on her way.

She is really proud of her position and work she does.

She should be named as prostitute rather than maid. That suits her better.

Because that's what she does. I hate her for reason.

She doesn't like when someone talk back to her or get higher position than her. She would probably trick that person and bring them down.

She is a best example for bitch.

Everyone hates her but still scared of her but not me. I hate her with all my might and passion.

So being a douchee she always provokes me for things i didn't do. And yes, she is the reason i got expelled from work for two days.

She said things to me and always provoked the worst out of me and that's when my beast was awoken.

I slapped her and punched her until that flithy face of her was cover with drenched blood.

And at the wrong time wrong person arrived which was none other than our manager Mr. Dunkin. He was raging furious due to my action because i injured his fuck toy.