𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

ᵇᵃʳᶜᵉˡᵒⁿᵃ - ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵍᵒ

₁:₂₁ ───∘────── ₃:₁₀

⤰     ⊲⊲   ▯▯   ⊳⊳     ⟳

❏❐❑

Walking back and forth at the balcony, restless waiting for someone back home. Unanswered messages and called even he call his 'boyfriend' many times, 12:30 a.m. past as he kept waiting for his so called boyfriend.

Soon he heard the door knob twisted and the door wide open revealing obviously drunken man with soju bottle in his left hand, women's perfume, hickeys all over his neck and collarbone

He knew his boyfriend cheat on him so many times behind his back but he blind by love. He love that man so much and he couldn't live without him.

" Where were you? " Jungkook curiously asked.

Instead answering Jungkook questions, he walked bump Jungkook shoulder slightly as Jungkook stumble a bit. Jungkook balance himself following his boyfriend from behind asking more questions.

" Where were you? I'm asking yo- "

" Let's break up " He said without gave a single glance to Jungkook who look at him disbelief.

" Nice joke, now go shower I don't wanna hear an- " Jungkook push his boyfriend toward the bathroom.

" I don't love you Jeon Jungkook. I love someone else. You just a bet I play with. You just lust release, I'm using you for my sexual desire. Nothing more than that "

With that words Jungkook heart shattered hearing those hurtful words escape from his mouth. Tears brimming his eyes threatening to escaped from his eyes.

' All this time i live in fake life? '

Jungkook questions himself disbelief, hurt.

" But you promise me, we'll together forever " He whispered hurtful voice could be heard.

" Promise meant to be broken Jungkook " He slurred pulling Jungkook hairs as he whimpered in pain.

" But please don't leave me! " Jungkook plead begging kneeling hugging his boyfriend leg.

He yank Jungkook hands harshly as Jungkook doesn't give up standing up to hug him again instead got harsh pushed making him fall hard on the cold surface floor.

" I can't live without you... " Jungkook cried begging to not leave him.

" Jeon Jungkook! Stop it already! I love someone else and she better than you- " His words was cut off by Jungkook slap him in the face leaving red hand print on his cheeks.

That making 'him' more irritate clenched his fist and jaw. Held his cheek that Jungkook just slap harshly pushed Jungkook kicking him in the stomach hard making Jungkook cried in pain.

" If we met again in the future. Just pretend like we never know "

With those last words he storm out to outside leaving Jungkook alone crying in the dark room. Clenching his fist to bare his pain and lead his hands to his belly caressing it.

" But what about our baby? " He whispered.

Tried to stood up supported by walls beside him but fall again as he felt warm liquid running down through his thighs dripping on the floor.

❏❐❑

❏❐❑

To Be Continue

Wait for the next chap~

I've been started this story since 2019.

This story based on my dream, imagination, some of my true story and your inspiration ♥