𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

ᵈⁱᵃᵐᵒⁿᵈ

₁:₂₁ ───∘──────── ₃:₁₀

⤰   ⊲⊲  ▯▯  ⊳⊳   ⟳

❏❐❑

Twelve years had past after Jimin, Jungkook and y/n death. Taehyung has send to mental hospital after the incident but return after he was heal. He got into jail for eight years and got out because of his mental problem that he didn't knew what he doing at that time.

Y/n's corpse was found dead shot on the scene meanwhile Jimin's and Jungkook's corpse was found floating on the ocean with face and half body almost destroyed got eaten by fish two days later after search mission.

Totally, four corpse was met including the baby that was inside Jungkook's belly.

Hyewon was heartbroken after knowing the news that her only son, the unborn child and future son in law was dead. HyunMin being troublesome kid and JangMi (y/n daughter name) is soft heart.

She still felt unfair that Court hasn't put Taehyung in jail after killing seven people including the unborn child that want to see the beautiful yet cruel world.

HyunMin got therapy after the incident and day by day got worsen because of the traumatic tragedy. It effect him until today, he always blame Taehyung for his mother, Jungkook death.

HyunMin already seventeen years old and the next years he will graduate of his middle school. Meanwhile JangMi already fifteen years old still in her middle school and Hyewon the one who taking care of them.

Taehyung? Yeah, HyunMin live with his father because of the custody court letter order and must have someone to look over him too for his mental health. He even regret for what he has done and want to redeem his fault.

Right now, HyunMin sat on his mother bed while playing Jungkook's phone to see his and Jungkook's pictures in it. He sadly smile while caressing the phone screen that Jungkook holding him when he was a baby.

He giggle remembering it was his first time get injection and that day he was crying and struggling in his mother arm to run away from the doctor that was going to inject his small bicep

He slide the screen phone to show another photo.