𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

⚠️ : Tissues need

ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉⁿˢ ᵈᵒᵒʳ

₁:₂₁ ───∘──────── ₃:₁₀

⤰   ⊲⊲  ▯▯  ⊳⊳   ⟳

❏❐❑

" HyunMin-ah, please open the door " Y/n knock the door for the past hours but still don't get any response which worried her.

" I will broke this doo- "

" Go away! You're not my mother! " HyunMin yelled from behind the door still stubborn not opening the door make her flinch and felt pang in her heart.

She nod and walk away from there not before placing the tray food in front of his door room. She saw her daughter and hug her, softly caressing her back and place her on her lap as they watch the little girl cartoon.

She sigh.

It been two days since Taehyung kick HyeWon from the house and HyunMin not even got put from his room instead throwing tantrums and make mess in his room by throwing some glass and mirror.

He only keep shouting for give him his Dada only but what can she do? She only obey her husband and don't have any gut to fight back.

" I thought your my sister... I share you all my problem... But instead you take my husband " Jungkook said with broken voice as she bit her finger without looking at the younger.

The broken voice from Jungkook's still lingering in her head, feeling guilty for what she did to Jungkook. He don't deserve it but what can she do.

She decided to go office since she a CEO in Jeon's Company, again she felt guilt for taking Jungkook's place that their father gave to him.

❏❐❑

Jungkook wait for his ex sister come in the office impatiently as Jimin who beside him trying to calm him but soon, she came but her step stop when she saw Jungkook and stranger beside him.

Jungkook saw her and immediately come stood in front her. Looking at her in the eyes which she look down the floor.

" I want my son back " Jungkook said clenching his fist as Jimin hold him from trying to do something.

Her breath hitch as she hear the words and she tried to walk past them but Jungkook catch her arm making her face him.

" I said I want my son back! " Jungkook raise his voice while hold both of her shoulders.

" HyunMin is my son. You already see the document right? " She spat yanking Jungkook hands off her.

Jungkook without waiting and felt rage in his heart slap her in the face, hard. He pull her hair harshly but Jimin fast enough to separate them by back hugging Jungkook before the fought getting more worsen.

The employees look at them and some feeling bad for Jungkook's situation because he only want his son not wealth.

" That's bullshit! " Jungkook shout as he trying to break the hug from Jimin.