Wet (Stenbrough)

(Warning. Extremely lame.)

Stan sighed as he opened his eyes.

That was almost always the first noise he made in the mornings. Waking up was hard for almost everyone, especially Stan. And I know you could just tell him to sleep in or something, but he can't.

Stan wasn't woken up by an alarm clock every day, he was woken by a crying little.

Stanley slid out of bed, his feet hitting the cold hard-wood floor and his mess of curls falling in his eyes.

From down the hall, Bill began to cry louder.

"I'm coming, nightingale." Stan sighed again knowing Bill can't hear him.

The door to Bill's room creaked open and the little fell quiet.

Daddy was there now.

No need to keep crying.

In littlespace, Bill Denbrough was extremely shy. He wouldn't talk much because of his stutter, he hated being in large crowds, and loud things scared him. Speaking of stutter; you think Bill stutters when he's not in his headspace, you should hear him when he is. His brain just...couldn't. His ability to speak fluently diminishes the further he regresses and it was something that Stan and Bill dealt with decently.

They used ASL, small noises, and body language to speak to each other most of the time, and Bill liked it that way.

That's how he was gonna keep it.

Another thing about Bill is that he had little to no control of his actions. Hand-eye coordination doesn't even exist to the stuttering little, and balance didn't either. Also control of his bladder.

It took Stan only a short period of time to realize that one.

Stan lifted his little and smiled, rubbing their noses together. "Good morning, buba."

Bill smiled at Stan and made a small playful growl, signaling that he wanted to play.

"Well, I think you need a diaper change first. Then we play." Stan laid him down on a cot on the other side of the room, getting the diaper supplies.

Bill put his feet up in the air and tried pulling off his knee-high socks with small kawaii bugs on them. Stan pulled his hands away and kissed his forehead, slipping a pacifier into his little mouth. Bill sucked it quietly, staring at the glow-in-the-dark stars on his ceiling.

Stan changed Bill swiftly and lifted him to his feet.

With a clap of his hands, Bill sped off like a racecar toward the playroom. Stan followed him, smiling.

Around an hour later after breakfast Bill was playing on his car rug that had little roads mapped out on it. His pink lips were making small car-like noises but those noises abruptly stopped.

The little put the car down and a smatter of blush crossed his cheeks. He looked down at the rug before him so Stan wouldn't see the tears in his eyes. But Stan -being Stan- noticed anyway.

"Nightingale? What's wrong...?" Stan pushed the soft brown hair from Bill's eyes.

The boy looked up at Stan in embarrassment. The uncomfortable feeling of pee soaking his diaper was always enough to throw him off no matter what. Good thing Stan understood,

"Baby? Did you have an accident?" Stan brushed the tears from Bill's eyes with the pad of his thumb.

A simple nod was given.

Stan lifted him up and hushed him. "It's alright, blue jay. That happens sometimes."

Bill sucked softly on his light pink pacifier as Stan changed him again. Then Bill began to giggle. It was the strangest thing. Going from pure embarrassment to the giggles was not like Bill.

With a confused look, Stan sat Bill upright on the soft and bouncy cot. He let out another giggle, bouncing on the fabric beneath him.

"W-What? Are you okay?" He watched the squirmy boy with interest. Bill got up, ran to his dresser, unplugged his phone, and turned it on. Stan just...stared. He had no idea what this boy was up to and no idea why he was up to anything in the first place.

Bill turned the phone around and showed Stan a meme.

Stan shook his head, laughing. "What the heck is wrong with you little bird?"

Bill giggled and jumped up and down in his fuzzy socks. "Ch-Ch-Cheese s-s-st-stuh-stick!" Stan realized that Bill not only wanted to show him something funny, but this boy wanted a damn cheese stick.

Between accidents and communication issues, they were a whole new species entirely.

-This was just kinda a short filler one-shot. I was bored and didn't want to write the one I already started. Hope it's not TOO bad even if it is KINDA bad.-