eight

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

"W-What are you saying!" I turned my head to the side while attempting to push him away. He wouldn't move though. "You heard me." He simply said still facing me.

"I'm not jealous, it just bothers me when you play with my feelings." I shyly said while looking down. He grinned not taking his eyes off of me. I mentally facepalmed, as the words didn't come out right once again.

"So you do have feelings for me?" He asked. My heart started beating faster as I got nervous by each second that passed. I thought about his question carefully, without time by my side.

"I don't—really know..." I said playing with my fingers. Seojun looked around trying to understand the situation, he couldn't tell if I was being serious or if I was just playing with him. He slowly grabbed my chin and lifted my head up to meet his face, that was only a few inches away from mine, like previously said, and softly smiled while proceeding to cup my face. He chuckled lightly not believing my words.

"You're so cute when you're flustered." I said nothing but stare into his eyes. He smiled and let go of me, briefly looking down. I raised a brow scared he was going to tell me off and I'd be left alone in the dark, still confused about my feelings for him.

"I don't like Jugyeong. I use her to tease Suho since I know he has feelings for her." I rubbed my arms feeling slightly cold and confused. "Why though? If you don't like her then leave her alone and let Suho figure out what to do, I guess." He nodded, understanding where I was coming from.

"I used to like her, I guess is force of habit." I nodded and looked away feeling a stingy. Seojun grabbed my face and made me look at him once more. "I am curious about you, Y/n. Ever since you walked through those doors on your first day." I felt my face grow hotter.

"Would you give me a chance and allow us to get to know each other better?"

Monday

"Y/nie, did you get to check out the notes I sent you for the tests this week?" Jugyeong said while walking with me to class. "I did, thank you Ju" I said smiling at her. We stood right outside my locker as I took some books out for my first class of the day.

We then walked inside the classroom and looked around a bunch of my classmates just doing their thing. Some were chatting, others were eating and some of the girls were doing their make up.

"Hey didn't Seojun walk you?" She asked and I stopped in the middle of my tracks, coincidentally stopping right in front of her seat, which was two chairs away from mines. I looked over at Seojun's seat noticing he still wasn't there and I sighed in relief.

"Um yea—Anyways, don't we have a test today?" I said quickly changing the subject not wanting to talk about him. "HOLY CRAP, I didnt study!" Jugyeong freaked out and I chuckled at her reaction.

I made my way to my seat and sat there waiting for more students to come in. I went on my phone and scrolled on social media while I waited for Mr. Han to come. The noise level in the class was usually high but today it suddenly dropped. It was more calm so I enjoyed that.I decided to put my phone away and take out my favorite book: 'we were liars'

I smiled to myself reading very interesting parts of the story. Then suddenly the seat next to me moved closer to mines. I frowned as I knew the only person that would do that.

I looked up to meet eyes with a smiley Seojun. I quickly looked away.

"Good morning, beautiful!" He said making me feeling weird inside. "Stop with the pet name, it's cringy!" I said rolling my eyes making him chuckle. We both turned to the front of the class since the teacher had arrived.

Today was sports day basically and we had to compete in different categories to see which class would win. It was only happening for the our grade so underclassmen would come to watch us, since it was basically a chill day for them.

I competed in the running race and won, since I'm kind of athletic. I turned around and saw a food stand. In the distance I noticed Sua and Jugyeong already buying there, so I made my way over until I saw a small crowd of people laughing at something.

Me being curious, decided to go and have a look for myself when I saw Gowoon with make up that, didn't suit her—or no one... Let's put it that way. I ran to her quickly before anyone else saw her and posted mean stuff and dragged her to a nearby bathroom.

"What are you wearing?" I said panicking while looking at her. "Make-up! I tried myself this morning and It came out like this! did I do a good job?" She said proudly of her work as she smiled brightly.

"Not exactly—here, let me help you" I grabbed her bag and found some make up and wipes. I wiped her face and started from scratch.

I finished and I told her to look at herself in the mirror. She looked totally different, making her gasp. "Woah! this is so pretty.... Thank you so much!" She hugged me tightly and I smiled

"Y/n?" I hummed without looking at her, still keeping her in my embrace. "You remember when we first met in the bathroom, that the girls were talking about a show and me singing?" I nodded and frowned a bit, thinking they had the audacity to mess with won like that again. "Well, I asked for an extra ticket and was wondering if you'd like to come?" A smile crept up my face at the sound of those words. She went out of her way to get me a ticket to watch her show, I think I was going to cry.

"Of course my wonie, I'll be there! At what time and when?" She smiled brightly and clapped her hands together in excitement. "It's today after school, in the auditorium until six pm, is that okay with you?" I nodded and smiled again. "Make sure you look for me in the crowd because I'm going to be cheering the loudest for you!"

After the school's sport day, Gowoon's show was taking place. I called my mom and asked her to pick me up so I could buy Won a bouquet of flowers. I had also asked mom to bring me a change of clothing so I could change in the car and she did so.

I arrived back at school and checked the time. I figured the event was about to take place to I ran and luckily, made it on time. I found an empty seat in the middle and sat there.

A few seconds later, the curtains opened revealing about 10 kids. 4 in the front and 6 in the back. They began harmonizing beautifully and the instruments in the back, played a very sweet and soft melody complementing the vocals from the kids.

Gowoon was in the middle singing like a angel. She then took a few steps to the front and started singing her solo beautifully.

After the show I waited for her outside with he bouquet of flowers. I paced around to see if I spotted Gowoon.

"Y/n!" She said as she happily ran to me and gave a warm, comforting hug. I smiled and handed her the flowers once she broke the hug. "These are beautiful! Thank you so much, did you enjoy it?" She asked happily accepting my flowers.

"I loved it! You're amazing! I would literally pay to hear you sing." I chuckled and she joined. "Jun!" she suddenly bursted out as she ran to someone standing behind me. I turned around and met eyes with the one and only, Seojun and I stood there in shock.

"Y/n? what are you doing here?" He said while breaking the hug with his sister. "Jun, you know Y/n?" Gowoon said confused as she also grabbed the flowers Seojun handed her. "Yea..." He said while turning to her. "How do you know her?" He asked her now looking at me.

"She was the one who stood up for me from the bullies and the one that did my make up today!" Gowoon said smiling and I smiled nervously as this was the last thing I wanted. "Seojun stood there in shock staring at me. Then his lips curved, gifting me a sweet smile.

Han Seojun...what are you doing to me?

written by leyrai