43

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

"Hi guys! I'm on my way okay?" Y/n said over the phone

She was currently on the way to Sua's house and Seojun was driving her. After a bit, she put her phone away since the light changed to green and she didn't want to drop her phone on the middle of the road.

A few minutes later, they arrived and Seojun got off the bike with her and looked at his now girlfriend in the eyes. He smiled once again as he couldn't believe it still.

"Thank you for spending time with me, and thank you for accepting my feelings" he said as he grabbed her hands.

Y/n blushed slightly as she remembered the time they spent together. She squeezed him tightly into a hug and so did he.

"I'll see you tomorrow" she said and he nodded. She looked at him one last time and walked the steps to Sua's door who didn't know her friend had arrived yet.

"Wait, come here you forgot something" he said to the girl as she looked confused, thinking she had all her belongings with her.

She walked back to her boyfriend to him cupping her cheeks and softly kissing her once again. She almost immediately responded and she smiled through the short kiss they shared.

"Ah right, how could I forget" she said as she felt herself cringe at this new side of seojun she had never seen or even experience.

He noticed and he laughed at her reaction.

"Okay seriously, bye, have fun" he said and she nodded while now actually walking to Sua's door.

She watched her boyfriend drive away until she could no longer see him. She smiled to herself before knocking on her friend's door.

Sua opened the door to find her friend already smiling.

"Omg I thought you wouldn't come at all" she said jokingly as they hugged.

"How did it go?" She asked as she pulled her friend inside her house.

"Amazing! It was really fun and I enjoyed it very much. I have so much to tell you" y/n said as she spun a bit.

"What happened?" A female voice was heard in the distance and y/n quickly turned around to meet her other friends, both Jugyeong and Sujin

"Y/nie you're back! How did everything go?" Jugyeong spoke as she ran to her friend and hugged her tightly.

Sujin watched in the distance as she noticed her crush was extremely happy for the usual.