42

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

y/n's pov

"so we're are we going again?" i asked as we waited at the red light. seojun sighed and chuckled a bit before answering.

"y/n for the tenth time, I told you it was a surprise" he said and I laughed as my plan was clearly not working, of getting him to tell me.

after a bit, I looked around and saw nothing.

I was blindfolded.

"was this really necessary?" I said as I couldn't wait to take the blindfolds off.

"yes, now be quiet and walk" he said as he grabbed my hand and led me somewhere.

I felt a refreshing breeze so I knew we were outside.

after a bit of walking he sat me down and I'm guessing he did the same.

"okay you can take them off" he said and I did so slowly.

I widened my eyes and looked around. He handed me a blanket since I was wearing a cute dress and the breeze would...um you know.

I thanked him and smiled. we were at the beach. I looked in front of me and saw so many different snacks and foods.

the date was a picnic on the beach.

"wow this is all so pretty! did you make these" I said while pointing at the food. seojun nodded nervously and I praised him a bit.

"well most of them." we laughed and began eating. I was kind of nervous as this is one of the best dates I've ever been to.

"so you walked the lady and helped her with the heavy bags?" I asked him in laughter.

"yeah, i think I dislocated my shoulder, I mean at least she arrived safely" he said and I nodded.

I noticed that seojun completely changed for the better and it truly made me happy. I remembered how he went from a jerk into a sweetheart in such short time.

"thank you" I said suddenly and he raised an eyebrow. "for what?"

"for all of this! it truly made me really happy" I said with a smile and he slightly blushed but looked away.

"of course" he said and quickly sat next to me.

"let's watch the sun set together" he said and I nodded.

the colors in the sky were so pretty and I leaned my head on seojun's shoulder. he placed his hand on my waist and leaned his head on mines.

I smiled to myself as we both closed our eyes and stayed like that for a while.

---time skip---

"hey, I wanted to ask you something" he said while walking next to me.

we were currently walking on the now, cold sand with bare feet, as the sun had disappeared and the moon was shining brightly along the stars.

"what happened?" I said as I looked down at the sand.

seojun stopped his tracks and I looked at him and raised a brow. He grabbed my hands and i did nothing but to just follow him.

"do you mind listening to this new song I wrote?" i shook my head and he smiled brightly. we walked back to our original spot and he popped up a guitar that I hadn't noticed all along. I sat down and waited patiently for him to start

"that was beautiful" I said while clapping my hands together in joy as I indeed, enjoyed the song to the fullest. the song was about person slowly falling in love with another and them dedicating the song to them in secret as the person was too nervous and shy to actually do it so they sang it to themselves.

"uhm actually I wrote this song about you" seojun confessed suddenly making my gaze shift to him. he seemed nervous at the moment.

"really?" I he nodded. "y/n i really do love you, I think i fell in love with you from the beginning, when we met. I am willing to change everything just to be with you. If you give me a chance i promise I'll show you" he sighed and looked down.

he grabbed my hands softly and looked down at the ground smiling at apparently nothing.

I looked at him as the moonlight shone over him making his features more beautiful than usual.

his image looked alluring under the moonlight.

I stood up and headed over seojun and with that i cupped his face and looked at him straight in the eyes. He did the same and i slowly closed my eyes while bringing him closer—

he then cupped my cheek as he looked straight into my eyes. he smiled as he brought his face closer to mines and i closed my eyes.

—until our lips met.

it was him all along.

3rd person pov

the kiss was sweet and passionate. they broke the kiss and smiled at themselves as they opened their eyes.

Seojun was overwhelmed and he was feeling euphoric as the person he loved finally accepted him.

"I don't want you to change because I love you the way you are and yes I do love you too Han Seojun..." He widened his eyes as he heard those last words as he was shocked and couldn't believe it. He got so excited that he lifted the girl up and spun her around in pure happiness.

"Thank you, thank you!" He exclaimed as he put her down and looked at her in the eyes and she chuckled at his reaction.

"W-Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes"

|| Author's message ||

hiii thank you guys so much for 11.4k on this story! Once again I never thought I would go so far with this and I'm extremely thankful for all of you guys who took the time to read this far with me!

As told on the previous chapter I'm now going to reveal the number of chapters this story has!

💫 46 💫

Yes it is coming to an end but I have a surprise and many things coming for this little time we have left!

Please make sure you guys follow me on insta for spoilers and extras because I'm coming out with many more stories in the future 💓 thank you all so much, be safe and enjoy the rest of your day 🥰.

Insta// @taegiforlifebisses