Chapter 1

Lydia's pov

I wake up in my dorm room and roll over. My phone turns on so I check it. 10 missed messages from Stiles💛, please god no. I mean I love him but his messages are always so long and confusing. The first one says, "Hi babe, you coming to meet me at the airport still?" The next three are just about what gate he's on and where to park.

I scan the rest and see "Also, slight change of plans. Instead of going to dinner we're going to Beacon Hills. Don't worry tho, everyone's gonna be there (even Peter)." I don't even read the follow up ones and called him.

"Hey it's Stiles and you missed me, I'll give you a call back as soon as possible." Uggghh. I walk out of my room and jump on the couch. Kara has gathered up all the blankets and pillows. They look perfect for screaming in so that's what I do. What I did not know is that her boyfriend Chris is in our kitchen.

"Oh, hi," I say while springing off the couch.

"Hi," he says while smiling. "You want some eggs'" and points to the pan. I can't help notice that he was in a robe. Did he take a shower? Ehh, no get that thought out of my brain.

"Erm, sure. How long have you been here?"

"About 2 hours. I took a shower. Oh by the way, Kara  is getting coffee for us." I nod and go back into my room. Kara is one of the nicest people I know. I wasn't too psyched about having a roommate but she is so clean and does the dishes, which I think she enjoys so win win.

Hi! This is my first Wattpad story and I am starting to develop a plot! If you have any advice please let me know!