Chapter 7

Lydia's pov

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just feel like something might happen. We should go back to my dorm."

"Lydia, I don't want to go back if you think something is gonna go bad. I should call Scott." I shake my head and start waking to the exit.

.....................................................................................

So how much longer," Stiles asks. He hasn't visited in so long that he forgot how to get to my dorm. We took my car to campus and we're walking to my building.

"Only like 2 minutes. Also Chris is already there. He said Kara was out getting coffee but she's prob back by now. Umm, you noticed what happened last time right? I mean with dinner?"

"Yeah. Is was kinda awkward, Chris seemed really uncomfortable." He was right but I was talking about Kara. I just don't want it to happen again. I don't care that much but Chris can get really angry sometimes. I'm worried for Kara.

"Well yeah, but I meant with Kara. She was obviously interested in you. She kept asking questions about your job."

"Well who wouldn't ask questions about the FBI. I'm a certified badass. Also, I have a certain charm that gets them every time." He smiles and put his arm around me. "That's what got you."

"Shut up," I punch his arm lightly and smile. We get to the door and go into the building. "What, that doesn't make sense. I was just here and the elevator was working fine." I point to the sign on the elevator that says "out of order". The RA must of did that while I was gone. "Guess we're taking the stairs. It's only 4 flights."

"Let's go," Stiles starts heading up the stairs. We are almost at my door when his phone rings. "Hey Scott," did Stiles call him at the airport about what happened? "No, we might be there tomorrow. We have to go on a double date thing with Lydia's roommate and her boyfriend." I hear mumbling from Scott and Stiles says "Ok, bye."

"I thought we were leaving after the date," I say.

"I was just on a plane and we will be going on another one for like 5 hours to Beacon Hills. I need my beauty sleep," he walks in my dorm and sees Chris. I am still a little nervous, I don't think Chris likes him that much.

Hi! Sorry this chapter didn't really have anything exciting in it. I will try to make the next one more interesting. Thank you guys for reading!