Chapter 69

Tessa's POV

"Then move in with me, Tess. I can't live without you anymore!" He drags me to him.

"You said we will talk tomorrow."

"Ok, fine." He lifts me up on the kitchen counter and me starts to unbutton the shirt. "I think you were dresses enough." He smirks.

"You are too vigorous, Hardin."

"Just for you, love." He takes off the shirt and I move my hand to his towel.

"What happens if I drag of this corner?"

"I don't know. Try this and you will see." He kisses my neck and I drag of the corner of his towel and in less than a second the towel is on the floor and he is naked in front of me. I wrap my legs around his waist and he comes closer to me.

"Are you sure you want to take me here, on the counter? Everything will be a mess after..." I bite my lower lip because having sex on a counter sounds so sexy.

"I don't really care. We can clean the counter after. I really want to take you right here and right now." He prepares to penetrate me. I can feel his tip on my wet spot, but suddenly he stops.

"Hardiiiiin! No teasing." I look at him. "What?"

"Fuck!" He seems nervous. "We forgot the condom. And I don't have any in my house! How I was so stupid?!"

"And what's the problem?"

"What's the problem?!" He almost yells at me. "I don't want kids, Tessa." These words are hurting me... But I don't have to think about this. It's not the time for kids and me and Hardin aren't together. Not now.

"I... I'm on pill, don't worry." I say and he calms down.

"What?! You have to be kidding, Tess. And you let me to freak out?"

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Let me show you how sorry you can be." He lifts up my chin and he look deep into my eyes. "I will fuck you all night as hard as you won't be able to walk. Understand?"

"Yes, sir." I say excited and he surprise me when he brutally enters inside me. He starts to move slowly. He likes to tease. "Hardin..."

"What baby?" He moves so slow... Fuck.

"Fuck me hard!"

"As you wish."

A few hours later...

I wake up in an unfamiliar bed. It takes me a little to remember the last night. I'm in his arms and it's good to be here. I've missed him so much in the last months and I have to think if we are getting back together. I'm not sure if we can have a long-distance relationship...

It's light up outside. His hand is around me and he keeps me tight, like he would never want to let me go ever again. Both of us are naked and we are covered just by a sheet. I remove his hand slowly and I get up from the bed. I have to check my phone. I take his shirt off the floor and I put it on me.

"I catch you! Where are you going?"

"I just..."

"This time you're not going anywhere, Tess. I can't lose you again." He stands up and takes my hand.

"I'm not going anywhere. I just wanted to check my phone and to go to the bathroom."

"Oh... I'm sorry." He looks down. He is sorry for misunderstand this,

"Anyway... Good morning!" I smile and I kiss him.

"Good morning baby. I am so happy because you are still here..."

"Me too. Now can you let me go to the bathroom? I have to pee."

"Oh, sorry. Yeah, of course."

"And if you don't mind, I'll take a shower. I'm dirty after what happened last night." I smirk.

"I'm good with this. I'll prepare the breakfast."

"Thank you." I kiss his cheek and he smile.

I go in the bathroom. After I pee, I take off this shirt and I get in the shower. I take his shower gel and open it. It's smells exactly like him. I missed a lot this smell. I stay under the hot water ten minutes, I clean myself and I turn off the water and I get out of the shower. I take a towel and I wipe my body. I'm drying my hair with a towel and then I dress with the shirt. I button up the shirt and I get out from the bathroom. I hear Hardin talking with someone in the living room and I see a girl. In this moment I am so embarrassed, I'm wearing just a shirt, with no lingerie and she is there.

"I can't come with you... Oh, Tess..." He starts to smile when he sees me in the bathroom door.

"Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry. I didn't know you were with someone. I am so embarrassed, Hardin. I'm so sorry. I'll leave."

"No! Come here baby." He comes to me and he takes my hand. "I want to introduce you to someone."

"Hardin... I'm almost naked." I whisper and I avoid to look at her.

"Hannah this is Tessa..."

"Oh, so you are his girl... Nice to meet you, Tessa. I'm Hannah, Hardin's manager and his friend." She smiles. She seems to be nice.

"Nice to meet you too." I smile to her.

"Well, I'll let you two alone. We'll talk on Monday?"

"Yes." He says and I feel his hand moving on my back.

"It was nice to meet you, Tessa. Bye!" She leaves.

"So this is Hannah..."

"Yes, my manager. I don't know if you saw the big ring on her finger."

"I saw it."

"Good. Now, I hope you are not jealous anymore."

"No, I'm not. But I was so embarrassed..."

"Why?" He kisses my cheek.

"I was almost naked in front of her... It's not polite."

"And what? You don't have to me embarrassed. Let me tell you a short story."

"I'm listening."

"I was in a book tour with she and her fiancée. I was unlucky to have my room near their room. All night I hear moans and..."

"Oh, God. Stop. Don't continue." I giggle.

"Let's eat."

"What did you prepare?"

"Scrambled eggs with bacon."

We go in the kitchen and on the table are to plates with food, two glasses of orange juice and a bowl of fruits.

"Thank you, Hardin." I kiss him before we start to eat.

We eat in silence and after 15 minutes we finish. I help him to clean the dishes.

"What times is it?"

"Almost 12 pm. Why?"

"I should leave..."

"Why? You can stay here."

"Well... I have to take my pill, I don't have any clothes here and I came here with Kate..."

"Since when you are on the pill?"

"A few days after you father's wedding."

"But I used a condom then..."

"No, you didn't. But I took the morning after pill."

"Good."

"You have any idea where are my clothes?"

"In my bedroom, I think. But don't leave me..."

"I have to..."