Chapter 93

Tessa's POV

A few days later...

Me: "Thank you for coming, Hannah."

Hannah: "No problem." She smiles.

Me: "Hardin, can you leave us to talk? It's not your business."

Hardin: "I'm leaving. But is she's going to send you to a, you a male doctor, you are going to find a female."

Me: "What the fuck is wrong with you? It's just a doctor! Why is it's a man?"

Hardin: "He's not going to see what it's only for my eyes."

Me: "Jesus Christ! Leave before I get mad!"

Hardin: "Ok, ok." He enters in our bedroom. Jesus Christ! He is insane.

"I'm sorry..."

"It was awkward. But I got used with Hardin's behavior."

"So... you know a good gynecologist here in New York?"

"Yes. My doctor is one of the best and for Hardin's peace, she's a woman!" She says loudly the last part. "I can give you her number phone and you can make an appointment at the clinic she works."

"You are my savior, Hannah!"

"You and Hardin are trying for a baby?"

"Oh, no, no, no. I just need a doctor. I want to try another contraceptive method and I trust you that she's the best and I hope she will give me the best solution."

"She will. Now, excuse me, but I have a lot of work to do. Of, about work. I'm really sorry because we can't give you a work place yet, but for the moment we have enough employee, but maybe if you want, you can come to an interview when we will have free jobs."

"Thank you so much, Hannah."

"With pleasure."

"Have a good day."

"You too." She leaves and I go to our bedroom. "Why did you say that?"

"Oh, Hannah is used with it, baby." He stands up and he comes to kiss me, but I don't let him to do this. "What?"

"You are punished."

"Excuse me? Are you kidding me?"

"No. No sex for a week."

"You have to be kidding, Tess."

"Well, I'm not."

"You did this in the past and you couldn't resist."

"Just watch me, Scott."

"Deal, Young. Oh, I talked with someone and you can go to an interview tomorrow."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Thank you."

"You don't kiss me?" He smirks.

"No." I smile.

"Why?"

"Because that punish means no kisses."

"You have to be kidding."

"I'm not. I will take a shower."

"Alone?"

"Yes, alone."

"And who will satisfy you?"

"Oh, Scott. You really think that I can't satisfy by myself."