Bonus chapter #2

Tessa's POV

A few months later...

As we get home from work, I run to the bathroom because I'm sick. I lock the door because I don't want Hardin to see me like this.

"Tess... Open the door."

"I will be fine. It's just because I didn't like too much the Chinese food..."

"Please, baby..."

"What?" I open the door.

"In sickness and in health, remember? I want to be next to you in moments like this, so don't push me away."

"It's gross to see me sick." I wipe my mouth.

"It's not. I'm your husband and I have to be next to you in every moment." He kisses my forehead. Why I have to be so lucky with this man in my life?

"What's wrong with you, Tess?" I can't keep this inside me. I have to tell him. It's not a good moment for this, but I have to let him know.

"My period is late... And that means it's possible to be pregnant."

"Pregnant..." He smiles to me. This man.

"Yes! Pregnant with you kid. Why are you so relaxed, Hardin?!"

"Because we want this, right?"

"Yeah... But I don't think right now it's a good moment for a baby."

"There's never a good time for this, Tess. We want this kid and we don't decide when he or she to show up." He takes my face between his hand. "And if you are pregnant, we will be the best parents in this world for our little creation."

"You are so sweet..." I kiss him. "Uhm..." I put my hands around his neck. "It's awkward if I send you to the pharmacy to buy me some pregnancy test?"

"Why this could be awkward? I am a normal husband who is buying some pregnancy tests for his wife."

"I love you so much, Scott."

"And I love you mrs. Scott."

He kisses me and he leaves. A baby... I'm not ready for a baby, but as he said there is no perfect timing for having a baby. A few minutes later he is back with a little bag with pregnancy tests.

"I hope three are enough."

"Yes. Thank you, babe." I kiss him and I take the bag from his hand and I go back in the bathroom and I lock the door.

"Tess..."

"I can't let you to see how I pee on a test, Hardin." I giggle while I take out a test. I quickly read the instructions and I pee on these three tests. I let them on the counter, I wash my hands and I leave.

"So?"

"We have to wait five minutes."

"Come here." He opens his arms and I go to hug him. I'm so lucky with this wonderful man. "The result won't make us upset, ok? If you are not pregnant, it's fine."

"Ok. I love you, Hardin."

"I love you."

Five minutes later...

I go with Hardin in the bathroom and we look over the tests. All of them are negative.

"Negative." I say with a low voice.

"It's fine. We will have a baby some time, ok?" He kisses my forehead.

"Yes. But I have to go to the doctor to see what's wrong."

"Good."

"We have to be patient and you will see that we're going to have a baby and if you wish, we can have a football team." He laughs.

"I think two will be more than enough."

"Two?"

"Yes. A boy for me and a girl for you." I smile.

"I love this idea." He kisses me.

"Me too." I giggle.